Karmas A Bitch...

Liam's P.O.V.

'I'm Pregnant!'

That sentence kept running through my head. What the fuck have I done?

I stayed with her until she fell asleep then I went to talk to Nikki and Zach.

"Sup," I said to Nikki and Zach as I entered Zach's room.

"You are so lucky, I haven't killed you! You got my baby sister pregnant, some best mate you are!" Zach yelled at me;

"Fuck you Zach! You have no idea how scary it is to look at Kiley knowing what I have done to her. By the way she wants to keep the damn thing, I don't. I CAN'T BE A DAD. She almost committed suiced because of me and now she's pregnant BECAUSE OF ME!" I yelled at Zach.

"Liam, Kiley is scared as well so don't think your the only one scared because your damn well not." Nikki tells me.

"Your rehab called me tonight," Nikki continued,

FUCK my rehab. No one knows about my rehab this except for Nikki, Zach and my parents.

Kiley has no Fucking clue! She thinks I was in boarding school. No. Fucking Hell. NO.

I was in Fucking rehab for Anger Problems, Depression and DRUGS.

LIE. I was not on damn fucking drugs, I had Anger Problems and Depression.

I'm fine now, YEAH. FINE.

"So what do they want I've been fine for 10 months. Tell them to piss off!" I tell Nikki, who is looking pissed.

"They said your discharged for good, no more anger problems we can't handle, your depression stage is O.V.E.R over and you were never on drugs, so no worries." Nikki explained,

"You are going to tell Kiley about your rehab right, I mean even though it's over, you should tell her." Zach mentions to me. Kiley, has no damn fucking hell of a clue I was in rehab.

"Yeah, I will have to tell her, it's been 3 years of rehab, I have to tell her."

"Oh yeah one more thing, I am going to Fucking you if anything happens to Kiley, I don't care if your her boyfriend and my best mate, I will still fucking murder you!" Zach threatened.

"Yeah I know, look I'll talk to you later man I just want to go home I f-ing tired." I said waving goodbye to Zach.

~~~~~~~~
Nikki and I got home around 11 O'clock,

"Hey bro you hungry?" Nikki asked,

"Yeah, what we got?" I asked as I jumped and sat on the break bar table.

Then my phone went off.

It was LEONA..

I answered, "What the fuck do you want?" I yelled at her,

"Big news moron, I fucking pregnant!" Leona yelled back...