Out For Blood.

Liam's P.O.V.

I am soo fucking sore. My head hurts, my back hurt and my life sucks.

I woke up this morning thinking if I should go to school or not. I seriously didn't want to see Kiley or Leona. My life is fucking messed up.

I drove to school this morning in my parent's spare car. I parked the car in my normal spot, I search the parking lot for Kiley's or Zach's car; I didn't see it. I had a feeling Kiley wasn't going to come to school today because of the pregnancy and ME. I hate myself for what I said to Kiley but it had to be done, we could each other grief.

I also have a feeling that Zach will find me and kick my ass.

I walked into school, and headed toward my locker.

I arrived at my locker and opened it when I saw Leona walking my way.

"We need to talk." She stares at me,

"Let's talk princess." I smirk.

"Look jackass, I did a DNA test to see if the baby was your and surprise it's not." She told me.

What the fuck! Why the fuck could she of told me this earlier maybe I wouldn't of broke up with Kiley.

"Well thank god, I'm not the father of your god damn child but then who is the father." I questioned.

"Jake, Jake is the father of this child and I will talk to him. But you need to promise me you won't tell anyone about me being pregnant and I promise you I won't tell anyone about Kiley being pregnant." She sassed.

This little fucking bitch!

"Fine." I agreed. I can't let anyone else in school know about Kiley being pregnant, everyone will start taunting her.

"Okay, so what about Kiley?" She asked.

"What about Kiley?" I questioned a bit confused, Leona doesn't care about anyone except herself.

"You broke up with her, didn't you?" She growled at me.

"Yeah, what it got to do with you?" I asked annoyed.

"Liam. Kiley needs you at this moment more than ever. I may dislike her, but she's in the same position as I am. I'm going to need Jake's support and Kiley need yours, she needs you. Plus you lost the girl who seriously loves you and I think you love her too." Leona whispers to me.

When I notice why she is whispering; I see Kiley standing right in front of me.

I can see a bit of the baby bump through her t-shirt. I look into her eyes. I can see sadness, tears and love. She loves me, I love her; I seriously do love her. But...

But what? You love her dumbass! Win her back.

I can't she probably hates me.

I had to do something, so I grabbed Leona by the waist and pulled her toward me chest. I heard a gasp out of Leona's mouth.

God forgive me.

I kissed Leona straight on the lips, she tried to push me away but I kept me grip on her waist. I finally stopped kissing her and saw that Kiley had gone away.

Oh fucking hell!

"What the fuck Liam!?" I heard Leona scream.

"Just shut the fuck up!" I growled at her.

I saw Nikki walking up to me.

"Hey sis, how are yo-," I began but was cut off. Nikki slapped me straight across the face.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?! You're such a fucking moron." Nikki screamed at me.

"I had to do something." I argued.

"Really, so you decided to kiss this bitch in front of the girl you apparently love." Nikki pointed at Leona.

"Hey who you calling bitch? Bitch." Leona fought.

"Just shut the fuck up Leona." Nikki growled.

"Nikki look I am sorry."

"No! You're not. I hate you Liam. I am hating my own brother because he never used to be this big of a jackass." Nikki shook her head.

"You don't hate me."

"Oh but I do. I don't know who you are any more, but if you want your sister back; go and sort thing out with Kiley."

I was going to argue back but I suddenly had this erg to go to Kiley and explain to her why I did all of this.

I ran down the hall, the same way Kiley did.

I searched for Kiley in every empty classroom, I even asked some girl if they had seen Kiley run to the girl's bathroom. She wasn't in there either.

I ran to the stair case, when I saw Kiley and Jake kissing.

Jake is kissing Kiley. Kiley is kissing Jake. They're kissing each other.

I anger, fury and jealously built up in me.

Kiley pulled away and turned her head to see me standing there with my fists curled up.

She stood up as quick as she could. Her eyes were wide and full of fear.

"Liam please calm down." Kiley tried to calm me down.

I saw Jake standing there with his hand stuffed in his pockets.

I was furious.

I stormed over to Jake and punched in straight in the gut, he crouched our in pain.

"What the fuck man!" Jake coughed,

"Liam please stop. Please for my sake stop." Kiley cried to me.

"Fine." I growled. I grabbed Kiley's and dragged her to an empty class room.

"What was that?" I whispered harshly to Kiley.

"I promise you, I didn't kiss him; he kissed me." Kiley tried to explain.

"Wait a minute. Why are you getting all jealous? We broke up. Liam it hurt me soo much when we broke up. I felt like my heart had been pulled out of my chest and stabbed until it stopped beating. I can't keep doing this. We fight, we break up and then we don't talk or we break up. Liam it's not fair on me or you. And you just Kissed Leona. Seriously Liam are you trying to kill me?" Kiley cried to me.

"Kiley I am so sorry. I broke up with you because I was afraid, I didn't know what to do. I was afraid. I kissed Leona so you could hate me, I didn't want you to love me because if you loved me it would have been hard for me and you. Kiley, I love you soo damn much. I want us back together and I promise you I won't leave. Please give me this final chance." I apologised and begged.

She started crying, more tears fell down her face.

"Kiley please stop crying." I whispered.

"Oh Liam, I love you soo damn much. I promise to trust you. I want you back." She jumped into my arms and gave me the biggest hug.

Oh damn I love this girl.

"Kiley. I love you soo fucking much."