Secret Phone Calls..

"Hay what do you want for lunch today," I asked Nikki.

"Yeah, sounds perfect!" She replied.

"NIKKI! Listen to me, unless you want to eat lunch alone!"I threatened.

"Okay, I'm listening; Sorry was a bit busy on the phone. Plus Zach is taking me out for lunch." She smiled.

"Fine, I guest we can't go Nando's then," I sighed. 

We walked to class and were stopped by Zach and Jake.

"Hello," I said as I tried to get in class.

"Look now, I would never want my baby sister to ditch school, but we're hungry and Nando's is 10 minutes away." Zach smiled looking at Nikki and I over and over again.

I exchanged looks with Nikki and then I replied to Zach with...

"First, you will pay for the food and second I am not you baby sister!" I told him.

I wrapped my arm around Jake, and Zach immediately started to complain at how romantic we were.

Seriously dude shut up!

We got to Nando's,  we sat at a side-booth in the corner, then boys went to order and then as the boys went we started  gossiping before her phone went phone, she checked the caller ID, walked off and then answered it,

'Who is it? '

"Where's Nikki?" Zach asked as he put down the sauces.

"Don't know where she went and where's the chilli Mayo I asked for?"

"Ask again nicely and I might giving you to you?"

"Fine, please Zach give me my chilli Mayo, plus your the best brother in the world,"

"Thank you and here," he smirked and gave me my sauce. 

Nikki came back and handed me the phone signing me to talk to the person so I did,

"Hello," I spoke politely

"Look cupcake, tell Nikki to get in school now, before I kick her boyfriends ass!" There was a deep, sexy voice at the other-line , I felt like I knew that voice but I couldn't remember,

"Look, I don't control her!" I shouted into the phone and hung up.

"Who was the jackass?!"I asked Nikki as I handed her the phone.

"Lets say an old friend of ours,"

With that little sentence still playing in my mind, the question  'who was that boy on the phone?'
Kept bothering me.

We finished off our Nando's Lunch and headed back to school for a maths test,

"Can't we forget maths?" I asked Zach.

"Sorry,unless we want don't want clothes, money, a house, cars and food; we are going to school,"

"Fine, I'm driving."I yelled.

"Noooo Jake is," Zach said as he opened the door for Nikki.

Surprisingly Jake opened the driving sitting for me which meant I was driving a Ferrari
(Jake's Ferrari)

"Thanks babe, are you sure, you want to let me drive?"

"Yeah, here are keys and you know the rest,"

"Dude, my sister can't drive! Please drive or let me but not her!"Zach pleaded; there was a little secret Zach didn't know, when Jake and I first started dating,  he loved racing so his parents brought him a personal race trace   (I know)  one night, Jake said lets do a mini race so I chose my race car Lamborghini spider, we did a 10 lap race I won. Zach hates me getting involved with race cars, I might have gotten arrested once for drag racing I was 16, in the words of Elsa 'Let It Go'..

"Zach, I won't go over mph promise!"

"Fine."Zach agreed

We got into the car, Zach sat at the back with Nikki and Jake was trying to fine a decent radio station.

I loved Jake's car, it is so comfortable.
I pulled up into the school and stopped the engine.

I stepped out of the car fixed my mini dress and walked over to Jake, who was sitting on the hood,I walked over to him, grabbed his phone out of his hand;wrapped them around my waist and then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

It had been almost a month since we had gotten back together and I missed our make-out sessions.
We kissed each other like there was no tomorrow, I could feel his hand grasp at my waist tighter and tighter, there was no space between us, I felt through is hair and  I felt as if Jake was about to unzip my dress, I couldn't  cared because I had already stared to rip apart his shirt and that's  when my brother thought it would be a good idea to set the car honk of a scare me.

"Fuck off you dick!" I shouted to Zach as I fixed my dress,

"Ha ha ha ha, Love you sis!"

"Dude,what was that for?"Jake asked annoyed because I knew he was enjoying kissing me.

"You was going to have sex with my sister," Zach replied as he locked the car.

"No we were making out!" I deafened,

"Really look at his shirt and your dress, he was about to undress you and you almost ripped his shirt off,"
I didn't bother to answer to Zach instead I walked to the school entrance when I heard Jake.

"Kiley, babe you have my phone, can I have it back?"
I turned around and answered,

"Not until I get what I want,"
With that I walk to class with Nikki did the Test and got my kiss I wanted for Jake so then I had to give him his phone.

Best day ever..

But still that caller, who was it?

~~~~~~~
If your confused, Nando's in a popular resturant in England and the States sadly does not have it. So I created a fake one.

Thanks...