Chapter 18

The next day I finally got my key back. I texted Woo-Bin in a hurried once I made it home. Staying with him will trouble my heart. I tried to ignore F4 but failed miserably. Ji-Hoo texted me to meet at the lounge where everybody was. I thought I could pretend not to read his message, but he warned me if I don't show up he would get me by hisself.

So here I was sitting next to him. As I sipped on my drink Woo-Bin glance at me. I began to tap my leg against the floor feeling nervous from it. Thankfully Jan-Di came in time to have his eyes on her.

"What was that about? Because of you hitting Ga-Eul boyfriend he never shows up anymore." Jan-Di scream in annoyance. She was quick to stand up for her friend. We were surprised to hear the news and stay quiet.

"It's better like this." Jun-Pyo scoff. I could see her clenching her fist thinking how he could get away with it. Playing with my straw I let Jan-Di vent out her anger.

"I really despise you like this." Hearing the hate lingers around her voice she left in fury. The room began to feel cold as I saw Jun-Pyo solemn look. He wouldn't do that without a reason. Something must have provoke him.

"I'm going to find Jan-Di." I stated before leaving in dash. The truth I wasn't going to look her. I had a business that I need to attend.

"This is the document." The man places the envelope on my hand as I clutch on it. This piece of letter was important. He glances at me from underneath his glasses and sigh.

"Despite all of this. He will try to come. You must prepare." He said in affinity after he notices the discomfort.

"Is grandfather alright?" I asked.

"He is. He requested to see you. Whenever you're ready, let me know." He gave me a bow before leaving. As I watch him walk away I could feel my self-scrunching the paper.

"What was that about?" I yelped in surprise when somebody spoke behind me. Turning around I saw Yi-Jung eyeing me with curiosity. He must have followed me. Otherwise, he wouldn't have seen this all.

"How much did you hear?" I tried to shift the document to the back but with a quick eye Yi-Jung snatch it away.

"Give it back!" I yelled as he put it high in the air. Like a little kid I tried to grab for it. He being taller think this was funny. His hand tried to pry the envelope but stop when my hand clenches on his shirt.

"Please don't open it. I'll tell you once I'm ready." I begged, tears start brimming eyes of the possibility of Yi-Jung knowing. He knows that's whatever is inside must be something confidential.

"Alright. But you better tell me soon enough." Yi-Jung was never one to care about girls and their secret. But with me, he was dying to know. There was something under the glint of my eyes that curious him.

"Let's go. I want to show you something." Yi-Jung spoke before I make a bee line behind him. We arrive at an unknown destination that has me puzzle. Standing on the bridge with the city overview has me gasping. There was no one around except us.

"This is my favorite place. I use to scream here to release my anger out." He explained which made me understood the situation. This is a perfect place away from people.

"I hate Go Jun-Pyo curly hair!" I screamed which earned a chuckle from Yi-Jung. I could feel my chest getting better, screaming when no one around and throwing emotion out. Holding onto the railing I scream another one.

"I'm jealous of Ga-Eul being close with Yi-Jung!" This time Yi-Jung laughter stopped. His eyes enlarge from my words. He never notices the way I acted around Ga-Eul and him. But now the guy couldn't feel happier. Knowing that I do care.