Jun-Pyo's Ending

Their marriage shatters after a year of being together. The amount of trouble they endure to be in love was short. It wasn't as strong as we all thought. Seeing them signed the form without a smile was a way to tell me they are miserable about their decision. Because of the divorce, Jan-Di own half of Jun-Pyo share.

I still couldn't believe why this happened. Jun-Pyo mother has been nothing but supportive towards the couple. But what Jan-Di told me, wince my heart.

Her affair.

She was in love with another man while still married to Jun-Pyo. It was a devastating news, a betrayal that was hard to recover. Especially for Jun-Pyo. They swore to become a good partner, but one of them lied at the altars. Ever since the confession, Jan-Di move to Busan. She couldn't handle the shame. Ga-Eul and I never visited her. It wasn't because of us. It's just she wasn't ready to meet.

Jun-Pyo become workaholic. He busied hisself with his company and became cold to people. It was a way to cover his hurt. F4 and I knew about it and gave him the needed space.

As I laid in bed, I thought back to my high school days. A careless guy with a stubborn temper. His smile lingers in my heart. The kissed that we share, warmth my cheek. I was fully acceptable they got married and threw my feeling to the side but I was wrong.

Life has another plan.

Knocking on his door at 1 am was not my plan. However, I know Jun-Pyo isn't a asleep. That one morning called when he's drunk, got me realizing how his day becomes sleepless.

"What are you doing here?" His messy black hair tousles to the back. He wore crippling shirt that got him look chaotic.

"I couldn't sleep." I spoke, it was the three words that got him silent. Stepping inside his house, the smell of burning wood scented through the living room. Turns out his fireplace were on. A glass of whisky was next to it with a bunch of papers around. Sitting down beside Jun-Pyo, my eyes glance at the fire.

"Are you alright Jun-Pyo?" He hated that question, because it's obvious he isn't well. Gripping the glass tightly he spoke through a gritted tooth.

"I'm fantastic" I shifted my eyes to the side of his face. His expression remains cold and still, just like an angry lion that nobody dares to approach except me.

"I'm sorry" I spoke.

"For what?"

"Not being a good friend. I should have notice when you are in pain." Jan-Di's affair was something we never bring up. It was a forbidden topic.

"Don't worry about it. I've let her go in peace" His word was sincere that I couldn't help to be upset about it. I hated her for what happen. Jun-Pyo peer his eyes to the glistening tears that rolled down my face.

"Why are you crying Minyeon?" He raised an eyebrow of how sympathetic I was. It's been a month since his divorce, but here I am crying as if it was yesterday.

"Because I care about you. I don't want to see you miserable!" I know how it feels to love somebody until our chest ache. It's an unbearable feeling. A time where you thought you were dying but you weren't. Jun-Pyo sighed before wiping the tears away with his thumb. His expression softens seeing my reaction.

"Thank you for caring. It means a lot to me" he whispered, just enough until our breath brushes our face. When Jun-Pyo eyes fall to my lip, I could see the hesitant coming from his eyes. As I close my eyes his lip landed on mine. It feels bizarre kissing him. The last time we did, it was six years ago. My hand grip the collar of his shirt, wanting to feel him near me. I was getting intoxicated with the air that we breath. I know this is wrong. I should have push him off. But I couldn't escape this euphoria.