Chapter 33

I don't know how long I've coped inside my room. Staring at my window, I've become lost in thought. People knock on my door but were ignored. I know I made a mistake and with my secrets being out I don't think I could talk to F4. I came from a murder bloodline. I have been tainted and I should have stay away from them.

Words barely left my lip, and the sound of silence became familiar to my ear. As the moon replace the sun, the next day comes. But my soul lived on yesterday as time went backward. The images of my smiling parent, I tried to reach them but it become a distant memory. The heat of their touch turn into an empty wind. I was longing for the dead.

"Sora..." Jae-Won voice turns recognizable over the time. His knuckles knock on the door, informing me of his presence.

"I need to tell you something. It's important." He couldn't wait any longer. He has a news that could devastate me . When our eyes met, I saw him with a sigh of relief. Happy that I was willing to hear him.

"I'm sorry but Chang-Mul passed away."

If I knew my life would be like this, I would have prevent it all. Everything happens for a reason but why does the bad outweigh the good?

I couldn't stop myself from crying, eyes blood shot was a way to tell me the misery. Maybe it was the good nature in me that still cared for him.

Putting the black sunglasses on. My heels clack through the floor. With no presence around it was clear nobody was here, not even our family. It was only Jae-Won and I. They know shamed has been brought to our family and shun him out like an outsider. I step into the altar with my shoulder drop low. In the middle of the table, his smiling portrait stood firm. The happy expression he had was the last time I saw any emotion from him.

How did a family so beautiful split into havoc?

With my parents gone, Chang-Mul followed. The three people who meant the most to me, died in a painful way. Clenching my fist, I was getting sick of crying. Being insane each day, I begin to feel apathetic for myself. I don't know how long I've stood but my feet began to burn. However, the physical pain was nothing than the mind.

" I forgave you a long time ago." Forgiving a killer was difficult. But I know deep inside, he was hurting like me. He kill hisself to pay for his crime. Taking his own life doesn't justify what he had done. He should have live and start a new chapter of his life. Because everybody deserve a second chance.

Regardless of what they have done.

For worst or for the better.

"Sora" Ji-Hoo called out my name in the quiet. I glance up and saw F4 wearing all black with Jan-Di. I know they wanted to be here for me, here for the one with a grieving heart. I realized it was impossible to avoid them. With one last look, I clasp my hand and hope that he Chang-Mul Rest In Peace.

Walking towards them it's hard to greet when I'm close to breaking apart. Jan-Di wrapped me in a hug which I replied back to. A time likes this I wanted to feel her touch more than anything.

"We are all here for you." She whispered.

"Thank you." I spoke, I was thankful I still have such people around me. Despite what has happened. We pulled apart with my self-breathing out.

"Sora, the Paparazzi is outside they know your identity. We need to go through the back door." Jae-Won spoke. It alarmed me how people knew so quick. As Jae-Won and I walk through the exit, a footstep follows. Turning around I saw Ji-Hoo who catch up with my figure.

"Can we go somewhere to talk?" I stopped walking, and the two of us stood in the middle of the hall. Gazing into his eyes, I know I couldn't refuse him.

"Alright."

Feeling the sand burying my feet and the sound of waves crashing to the shore got myself sighing. The tranquility of the sea makes me feel at ease. The cold wind wraps my body, and I shivered, perhaps this was a way to make me feel alive. Ji-Hoo sat beside me with silence surround us.

"What is on your mind, Sora?" He asked, wanting to know the wary of my heart.

"I can't believe he's gone. The people I knew is dead. I felt my life is a continuous punishment." I couldn't remember the last time I'm truly happy. Like a wreck of ships, I've been crumbled piece by piece.

"When my parents died, my whole world collapse." Ji-Hoo spoke. Both of us have been hit by a tragedy that is hard to recover. He was the only person who can relate.

"But, I realized they are watching us from above. I know what happened in our life is an experience that will make us stronger." Like a film our life is special. We were the chosen one.

"Let's be the strength for each other. I will walk on this deserted road with you." His hand grasp mine, as if it was made for him. His warmness travel to mine. He was my savior that God send from above.

The one who reflected myself.