Chapter 40 (END)

I don't know how one moment could collapse everything. I was here yet again, at the hospital. After knowing Jan-Di went back to her hometown, Ji-Hoo visited her. What we didn't know, Jun-Pyo also did.

But he got into a car crash which leads us crowding his hospital room. My heart was racing, not knowing how to react. Madam Kang, visited her son but leaves knowing the doctor announce he's fine.

"How could you go when your son is battling his life?!" Jun-Hee shouted in anger. Tears fallen out her eyes, upset that her mother would escape.
I start crying over the harrowing the scene in front of me. Yi-Jung comforted me by giving me a hug. I sank into his embrace as I hope he'll be awake.

Few weeks later, Jan-Di move back to Seoul and attend Shinhwa High-School. The days passed but good news arrived. Jun-Pyo has woken up. Jan-Di and I rush to his room, as we were the last one to know. F3 sat down, while glancing at us catching a breath.

"Sora, Are you That happy to see me?" Jun-Pyo teased. Running up to him, I engulf him in a tight hug. It was days ago where I saw him sleeping with unknown possibility of when he'll rise up. Once I step back, Jan-Di smiles with tears. Jun-Pyo looks shocked at the action.

"Who is this girl?" And that's when our smile dropped. The moment he asked who she is, my mind start wheeling.

This can't be real.

"Do you know all of us?" Woo-Bin asked, testing his memory. The guy scoff before calling us absurd. When he nodded his head, he remembers all of us except her. I stood there speechless. The memory that he wish to erase, eventually did. The doctor performed a test on his brain, and we found out he has a selective amnesia. Due to the trauma and stress.

Jan-Di tries to visit him, despite Jun-Pyo believing she is Ji-Hoo girlfriend. His feisty personality came back, and it annoyed me how mean he was to her. From her words, he's been hanging out with one of the patient names Yumi.

When we meet him outside of the hospital, we saw him eating pizza with that girl. I bite the inside of my cheek seeing how close she was with him.

"We've seen you a lot lately." Yi-Jung spoke, trying to implicate she's been nuisance to see. Yumi link her arms with Jun-Pyo which makes me wince.

"We are the hospital couple." I didn't like that word one bit. There's no way this happen without his approval. Ji-Hoo looks pissed and step forward.

"Do you still not remember?" He asked, which Jun-Pyo reply with uncertain.

"About what?"

"Geum Jan-Di."

"Why do I have to remember your girlfriend? Beside her attitude is like a gangster. You should have picked a better girl." That's when Ji-Hoo lunge forward. Which F2 tries to hold. He's angry at the way he isn't trying to recall. F3 walks off in disappointment as Jun-Pyo stood in bewilderment that they would choose her.

"She was what you wanted Jun-Pyo." I spoke before running with the rest. It wasn't his fault but his words were hurtful.

As I kick the small rock underneath my feet I glance at the sky. Life was playing us like a piece of chess. Trying to show us that we can lose what we value in a matter of time. I scratch the back of my head in annoyance. It was like a tug of war. Where Jan-Di and Jun-Pyo pull each end. To show who can stood firm with their stubbornness. And in result, this happens.

"Is the road bothering you?" A voice interrupts me from thinking. Woo-Bin chuckled at my deadpan stare at the pavement. Knowing I wasn't alone, I blush from it.

"No, I'm trying to find solution for Jan-Di."

"You should rest your pretty head. We'll figure it out." He suggests, making me nod at his righteous word.