34

SPARKS OF green and red colliding against each other as Amara and Kylo Ren faced off against each other. Both of them pushing hard in their hold, trying to get the other to fall back by their own force in their power behind their blade.

Kylo Ren grits his teeth, "I will admit," He spoke and looks at her, "You have gotten stronger since we last spoke."

Amara eyes went from staring to his blade to him. She sees something in his eyes, almost distracting her. Was it pride? She wasn't sure.

Just as she was sort of distracted, Kylo Ren pushed at her with his blade. Amara lost her footing and fell on the ground, the lightsaber being knocked from her hand. Amara looked up and then rolled on her side to avoid his blade, before reaching for her saber. As Amara's hand reach out to the saber, she heard the buzzing of Kylo Ren's saber by her face. Amara turns to see the red glow by her chin.

"You may have gotten stronger, but I am far beyond your league." Kylo Ren gives a smirk on his face as he delivered that to her.

The two look at each other. Amara felt something familiar with his stare, she sensed what he was trying to do. Amara pulled out her blaster and fired at him, which he dodge. Amara grabbed the saber and she hit her now ignited blade against his blade.

Amara rose to her feet, "Don't you try it," Amara holsters her blaster, "You will not enter my head again."

Kylo Ren tilts his head as he stares at her, "You've seen something." He tells her.

Kylo Ren watched her reaction. Amara didn't allow her expression to falter, but it didn't mean he couldn't sense what she was trying to ignore.

"You've seen what I've been searching for." Kylo Ren says.

Amara shakes her head, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Ben." She says.

Kylo Ren points his blade at her, "You will tell me what you saw. Even if I have to torture you to do so," His eyes narrow, "I will."

Kylo Ren went in to strike again. Amara felt his blade hit her blade. She was backing up as he was moving forward and forward. Amara was on the defense as Kylo Ren aggressively kept striking at her. Kylo Ren lunges his blade against her blade. The sparks of red and green were lighting up the destruction of the base. Troopers still laying on the ground work and Amara knew Poe, Finn, and Chewie were laying down their defense against the First Order. There were small explosions now, the troopers were playing dirty. Amara's eyes glance over at the destruction and then back to her brother. She grit her teeth and pushed forward.

"You cannot win," Kylo Ren says, "You are not trained. Skywalker didn't want to train you. He didn't want to even be around you."

Amara glares up at her brother.

"I sense it," Kylo Ren then laughs, "Leia would rather train Rey than you. She is fearful you'd follow my path. She is taking her time so you don't get corrupted."

Amara yells at him. Amara forcefully shoves Kylo Ren back. He rolled back and the saber turns off as it lands next to him. He looks up at her, a grin escaped his lips.

"Such rage," He grins, "We truly are siblings."

Amara realized what he had said and took a step back. The words of the man returned to her. The path of rage can lead to was terrifying to Amara. Kylo Ren noticed this and began to rise. He grabbed the handle of his saber and rose to his feet to look at his sister.

"You hesitate," Kylo Ren says, "That'll be your downfall."

Amara tighten her hold on her saber as it is being held in her right hand, before she charges forward its in both hands.