71

THE MEETING took place minutes after Amara had her vision. People were awaken from their slumbers and brought to the Falcon to handle this new found information that Amara was about to grace them with.

They all were in the lounge, waiting for Rose in order to begin the meeting.

Amara was standing with her back against the wall, arms cross. Poe stood next to her, but giving her some space, she still seemed a little jumpy after all that.

Finn was sitting in a chair across from Amara and Poe. Rey and Ben sat at the table in the room. Lando hanged by the wall on the other side with Chewie.

Rose steps in.

"Sorry," Rose says, "I didn't mean to keep you guys waiting."

Poe glanced at Rose, "You didn't." He turns to Amara, "The floor is yours."

Amara sighs and lowers her arms at her side, "I know who we're looking for."

"Who?" Rey asks.

Amara's eyes drift to Ben.

Ben tilt his head and then his eyebrows furrow.

Poe noticed the look the two siblings were giving each other, Poe glanced from Ben and then to Amara.

"Ronon Nexus." Amara says.

Poe kept his eyes on her, "Did you two have an idea it was him and failed to tell us last time?" He asks.

Ben stands, "In my defense, I had believed he was dead." Ben says, "I just assumed there was the possibility that it could be him. I sort of wish I was right and he was dead."

Amara nods.

Finn glanced from Ben and then to Amara, "Who is he?"

"He trained with Luke Skywalker at the temple back in the day with Ben," Amara says.

Rey glanced from Amara to Ben, "Before you became Kylo Ren?"

Ben nods.

Rose glanced around, she could feel the tension of the whole situation.

"The actions of my brother at that time are unforgivable. Him and followers destroying the temple and possibility to any threat opposing him." Amara says.

Ben frowns.

"What did you do to this guy?" Poe asks looking at Ben.

Ben grimaced, "I killed his friends. I destroyed his new home. I ruined his mentor." He sighs, "I slaughtered his brother."

Eyes widen in the room.

"Before anyone can say anything, I know what I did back then will always haunt me. The people I've affected to their core." Ben says, "If after this you want me to leave, so be it."

Amara shakes her head, "We need you to stay." She says without hesitation.

All eyes shift to her.

"I was on a planet, not Exegol, obviously. It looked familiar, but also not." Amara pinched the bridge of her nose as she closes her eyes, "I found what appeared to be Jedi ruins."

They listened as Amara went back to discussing her vision she had in regards to Ronon Nexus.

Rey perked up, "Jedi ruins? Like a temple?"

Amara nods.

Finn glanced from Amara to Rose, "I'm pretty sure we could locate that planet. We just need information about the surface the environment and we could pinpoint where the vision took place."