93

A FEW months have gone by. The Resistance, or rather what was left on Ajan Kloss, continued to bring down the reminding First Order cells that had gone off the grid as well as stop any Brotherhood followers before another threat could emerge.

Poe had been working very hard with speaking with leaders of planets to form a new New Republic, the name being a bit over board. He had been traveling with Rose at his side at these meetings.

Finn had been working with Jannah and others trying to find their families. He had managed to find more children that were kidnapped and reunite them with their families. Jannah had found out about her parents, which wasn't good news. Apparently her mother tried to flee with her as her father tried to fight off the troopers. That left the troopers to shoot to kill both her parents and capture Jannah to make their soldier. Jace had a similar situation, although his parents didn't try to fight the First Order, but they were still murdered regardless.

Rey and Ben had been trying to find more Force users in their quest. They haven't been forcing parents to hand over their children if they were Force sensitive, but rather explained what their child was gifted with and offered a chance to guide them. They were offering a new Jedi Order.

Which is where Amara found herself.

Coruscant.

Amara was following a service droid inside a building as she was on her way to see the Chancellor. She had heard much of it from Poe's visits, but she had only come to this planet once and she was a very young child.

Amara had cut her hair to her jawline. She needed to be fresh, a new start for this new beginning. She was wearing a light brown tank top, black tight pants, a black belt around her waist that carried her sabers, and black boots.

"This boy is dangerous. They sense it, why can't you?"

Amara looked out the window as she walked with the escort of the droid to the Chancellor's office.

"All mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults than we would like. It's the only way we grow."

She was hearing voices. Voices of the pasts.

"It's not the Jedi way! He must live!"

Amara winced at that one.

She almost stopped, but instead put a hand to her head.

She had gotten used to these echoes, as she calls them. She sometimes hears voices from the past. Voices that connect her to the Force. It's strong here. A lot of connections. A lot of memories. A lot of pain.

"The Chancellor will be with you shortly," The droid says as it comes to a complete stop.

Amara almost bumped into the droid. She hadn't been paying any attention to it, to even noticed that they stopped walking.

Amara nods, "Thank you."

The droid nods.

Then Amara watched the droid walk off.

Amara's eyes gazed back to the large windows. That's what made Coruscant so unique she figured. They had a lot of windows and they were quite big. She stared at the city covered planet.

She took in a deep breathe and then exhaled it slowly. She could sense so much being in this building. There was fear in the back of her head, although she knows from Poe that the Chancellor is not Palpatine, so there was no need to worry.

She lifts her head towards the door a moment before it opened. Stepping out was none other than the Chancellor but also Senator Ara.

"I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me, Chancellor." Ara says.