Chapter 3

I turned back around and walked so I was behind the camera. "I was about to come talk to you" he said. "Well if you guys are busy" I said leaving. "No were not its fine" he said and stopped recording. They all looked at me. I walked over and sat by my brother and leaned against him. I was so tired from the flight. "So I know all of us guys are pretty hot and all but I'm getting the vibe that you like Johnson" Nash said laughing. "Oh my gosh no." I said and Jack laughed at my reaction. "Oh my gosh HE IS MY BROTHER! Ew just ahh that's gross" I said and everyone laughed. " I thought they knew" I told Jack. "Now they do" he said laughing. "How come we didn't know you guys were related" Nash asked. "Because we don't really tell anyone, Haven doesn't put a last name on the Internet except for her long lost hidden super secret private social media accounts for just her and her friends" Jack explained. " I always put Haven with dots before and after (:Haven:) on my public social media so they know it's me" I told them. "You sing right?" Cameron asked. "Yeah" I replied. "So does Shawn, Jacob, and you already know the Jacks do" cameron said. "I want to sing with you, Gilinsky, and have my brother rap" I told Gilinsky. "We will do that while we're on this tour" he said. "I want to sing with you also, Shawn" I said to Shawn. "Ok" he said smiling. We all talked for a while then my brother and Gilinsky walked me back to my room to talk to me alone. We all stopped at the door. "Ok well goodnight Haven" my brother said. "If you leave, make sure you tell one of us or Mahogany where you are going" he told me. "Ok" I said. I opened the door to go inside. "Mahogany?" My brother called. "Yeah" she said looking at him. "Make sure she doesn't leave with any of the guys or anything without telling me" he said. "Ok" she said. "Goodnight guys". I said and shut the door. "Ok goodnight Mahogany" I said and fell asleep.