Chapter 67

HAVENS POV

Ryann took a picture of here holding Mac and tweeted it with the Caption, "shes finally here😊". It started getting late so most of the guys went home. Nash's parents said,

"Hayes, why don't you go with Cameron back to the house" and Hayes therefore rode back with most of the guys. The only people left were me, Sammy, trevor, the 5sos guys, Nash, Ryann, and Nash's parents. Nash's mom wanted to stay at the hospital but Nash and Ryann instead they go to there hotel since they hadn't hadn't had ONE second since Mac exited the womb to be just the 3 of them. After Nash's parents left, Trevor handed Ryann his phone and spoke,

"can you take picture of the 2 of us before i go?" he asked while holding Mac. Ryann smiled and nodded, taking the picture. After Trevor handed Mac over to Ryann, he said goodbye and exited the hospital to his car. Sammy, the 5sos guys, and i told Ryann, Nash, and Mac goodbye and walked out to Michael's car. Michael drove to my house where Sammy and i went inside to pack bags. When we both came walking downstairs with duffle bags, Jack spoke,

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I turned back around from the door to speak,

"I can't stay in there same house as someone. And Sammy here as hell can't stay in the same house as that person either." I finished.

Everyone in the room turned, including Hayes.

"come on!!!! I'm not even doing anything to either of you!" Hayes said.

"I never said it was you" i threw back.

"but it is him, right?" Jack asked.

"oh yeah" i answered.

"Haven, its not my fault that your best friend had a baby with my brother" He said.

"sorry but that has nothing to do with this. And your brother never did anything wrong to me" i said.

"i didn't do anything, why do you hate me?" he asked.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID! why don't you understand hayes, I don't HATE you, I'm mad at you for what you did. I'm not trying to hold grudges but thats literally IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW!" i yelled.

Everyone looked startled at my outburst.

"If you WOULD TALK TO ME!!! THEN MAYBE YOU WOULDNT BE MAD AT ME! HOW DOES NOT TALKING TO ME FIX ANYTHING" he yelled back. At that moment everyone disappeared and it was ME vs. HAYES in this argument.

"I HAVE A BOYFREIND! I DONT NEED TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL, I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT I WAS DONE WITH YOU.....AND WOULD NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! THEN YOU JUST DANCE RIGHT BACK INTO MY LIFE, PISSING ME OFF!" I yelled.

"YOU DONT GET IT!!!!! I DONT WANT TO MAKE YOU MORE PISSED AT ME THEN YOU ALREADY ARE! IF YOU COULD PRETEND TO NOT BE MAD AT ME FOR 5 MINTUES THEN MAYBE WE COULD TALK" he exclaimed.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME! YOU WERE TOO BUSY KISSING SOME OTHER GIRL WHO WAS JUST USING YOU, TO CATCH THE PART WHERE SHE GOT SENT TO JAIL FOR NEARLY KILLING ME! OH WAIT, YOU DONT CARE! YOU JUST WANT TO TALK IT ALL OUT! REALLY!?!?!?!" I shot back.

"I DIDNT KNOW WHPO SHE REALLY WAS! I NEVER WANTED YOU TO GET HURT! THATS WHY I WANT TO TALK! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT I KNEW AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!" He screamed.

"Guys, please stop fighting" Matt pleaded.

"HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW MATT!!! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE DID" i yelled.

"I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU! WE DONT EVEN HAVE TO TALK NOW!" Hayes said.

"I can't-" i began.

"HAVEN!" Cameron yelled.

"PLEASE JUST TALK TO HIM LATER!! SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER WONT HELP. YOU CAN SLAP HIM IN THE FACE IF YOU NEED TOO, JUST TALK TO HIM LATER PLEASE!" Cameron pleaded.

"I..i just can't right now! I don't have time for this....we'll talk about it tomorrow if its THAT IMPORTANT." I said as i grabbed Sammy's hand and walked towards the front door.

"where are you going?" Jack asked again.

"Jack, i already told you, we just can't stay here right now. We'll be back here when things clear up" i said.

"where are you guys even gonna stay?" He asked.

"Michael's. We asked him at the hospital and there all fine with it." i said.

"Just you 2 and the FOUR of them, right?" he asked.

"yeah" i responded.

"So Ashton WILL be there?'' he questioned.

"yes! Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum" i said.

"fine i trust Ashton" he said.

"what is that supposed to mean?"

"Im not saying i just trust Ashton, i trust Calum and Luke too" Jack said.

"What the heck Jack?!?! Im sorry but you need to get over your whole 'not trusting certain people' thing because its RIDICULOUS! I said

Sammy was looking down awkwardly and i suddenly undersood, Jack was trying to prove a point that he didn't trust Sammy or Michael....and it made me mad.

I paused a couple moments before speaking.

"I AM WITH SAMMY SO YOU NEED TO CHILL ABOUT MICHAEL AND YOU NEED TO TRUST SAMMY! You of all people should know that I've been in relationships that were terrible but you KNOW THAT this isn't one of those so you need to get over whatever your pissed at sammy for, because he's not going anywhere." I said. I took sammy's hand and walked towards the door.

"haven-" Jack began as we got closer to the door.

"sorry.. i just can't" i said as i rushed faster towards the door. As soon as the door slammed shut behind us, i broke down. I began crying. Sammy pulled me into a hug.

"Its okay" he said wiping tear off of my face.