Chapter 52

HAVENS POV
I went to answer the door and opened it to see Ryann.
"I need to talk to you" she said nervously.
"Okay what is it? Do you want to go downstairs?" I asked.
She nodded and I grabbed my pillow and walked downstairs. I decided to just sleep on the long side of the wrap around couch tonight because I was to tired to go back upstairs. Once we both got downstairs and sat down on both sides of the couch she bagan speaking,
"Haven...I don't know what to do" she said.
"Your nervous for your wedding, I get it" I said.
"No, I mean I don't know what to do because Haven, I love Nash. I really do but someone else I love told me that he loves me, and I don't know what to do. I mean I'm pregnant...I don't want to mess up our friendship but I'm worried if Nash found out it would be bad." She said.
"Wait so a guy told you he loves you and it wasn't Nash?" I asked.
"Yeah" she answered.
I thought about it for a second then looked straight up at her,
"Ryann-?" I began as I started to catch on.
She nodded.
"Am I thinking of the right person for who said he loves you" I asked.
"Yeah" she answered.
"Oh my god Ryann" I said shocked.
"What do I do" she asked.
"Well first you need to open up your phone and open up the phone app then add a number to favorites" I said.
"What number" she asked.
"911. Because Nash is going to kill Trevor" I said.

{yup it's trevor Moran, Ryanns best friend. He said he loves her but she's pregnant with Nash's baby and engaged}

"Ryann..your my best friend so I'm gonna try to give you the best advice I possibly can. You are pregnant with Nash's baby. And you are engaged to Nash. I know that you had a crush on Trevor for years but Ryann...this is putting your family on the line. You know Nash is the one for you...you just don't want to mess up your friendship with Trevor. So, you need to get married tomorrow and tell Trevor that he is your best friend and he'll always be there no matter what but your with Nash. And he will stay, I know he will" I finished.
"I just I don't know how to say that to Trevor, Haven. Because he's so sweet, I just...it's so hard for me to tell him that" she said now tearing up.
"Ok so first you need to tell Nash...but tell him with me and explain that everything is okay and he doesn't need to worry. Then you need to tell trevor that he's your best friend and you'll always love him in that way but your with Nash." I explained.
"Haven, in getting married tomorrow. How am I supposed to tell Nash tonight and expect him to be happy when I walked down the aisle with Trevor. And how is Trevor gonna be happy knowing that he's walking me to gent married to someone else" she said.
"I know it's crazy but Ryann, you need to tell Nash tonight...right now. And you need to talk to Trevor before the wedding tomorrow." I said. She nodded.
"Just wait here" I said. I slowly walked upstairs. I knocked on Nash's door. I heard stumbling then the door opened and Nash looked at me tired, and confused.
"Sorry, I just need to talk to you for a second" I said.
"Uh....okay what is it" he asked.
I told him the entire story and at first he was furious and mad at Trevor but once I finished he said it was okay as long as Trevor didn't do anything crazy or try to make a move on Ryann.
"Do you want to talk to her before the wedding tomorrow? I'm driving in the first car with her and we're leaving really early so you won't see her until the wedding." I said.
"Yeah, where is she" he asked.
"She's downstairs, we're both gonna sleep on one of the 'L' shaped couches since she wanted to talk to me" I explained as I lead him down the stairs.
When we walked into the living room, Ryann ran to hug him,
"Nash-" she began.
"It's okay. Haven told me everything and it's not your fault. I'm not gonna see you until the wedding tomorrow so I wanted to come see you here first" he said. They talked for a second before Nash went back to bed. We talked for a little bit until I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
When I woke up Ryann was already awake. We got our bags with our hair and makeup stuff since my dress was already in the car and she had hers in the downstairs room at the church.