Chapter 24

HAVENS POV
I stood there for about 10 solid seconds just waiting for him to step back and say that he had a girlfriend, but he didn't. He didn't stop. Then he saw me. I ran down the hallway crying while he chased after me. When I got to my room i through open the door and locked it. Sammy was there. I ran up to him and hugged him. At that moment I felt safe. "What's wrong? Why are you crying" he asked sadly. As I stood there looking at Sammy and searching for an answer, that's when I realized that I wasn't wrong days ago when I thought I might have feelings for Sammy. They are more than feelings, I love him. "I.....I was-" I paused in the middle of my explanation and kissed him. I didn't feel guilty or wrong or mean, I felt right for the first time, I felt like I was doing the right thing. When I pulled away he spoke, "It's okay, what happened" he asked. "I was going to see Hayes and I found him in the hallway......kissing another girl". I said crying. "What did he say" Sammy asked. "Nothing. He was kissing her voluntarily, and when he saw me he chased after me but I Locked the door" I said crying. "Please don't let him in. I don't want to talk to him" I said. "It's okay don't worry. I won't. And it will be okay" He said hugging me. "Sammy, while I've been dating Hayes, I've felt like nothing I've done is right. But, I love you. I'm just upset because he led me on and didn't tell me and he....he cheated on me. It just hurts to know that he willingly cheated on me." I said through tears. "Haven, I love you. I won't let anyone ever hurt you again. Look let's sit down. I don't know if he's still outside or not" Sammy said. He took me over and we lay down on the bed while I cried With my head rested on his arm. I could hear Hayes outside, he was calling for me to open the door and knocking, texting, calling, just trying to talk to me. He began texting me non stop. I couldn't take it anymore, I through my phone and It shattered against the wall. "Why? Why would he cheat on me? I never did anything to him??" I said. "Haven, he is an idiot for cheating on you because he is losing the most amazing girl ever. Everyone went to the mall, do you want to have Matt and Shawn talk to you and help me make you feel better" he asked. "Yeah but I can't go out side and they can't let him in" i said through tears. Sammy called Matt. Matt was angry. Shawn was ticked off to. I couldn't tell if they were coming or not. "Punch Hayes for me please and don't let him in" Sammy said, then I heard a yell and a scream. Next thing I knew, Matt and Shawn walked in and Matt set down his room key. Matt walked over and sat on the other side of me. He and Sammy hugged me while I cried. "It'll be okay. Do you wanna know what I did" Matt asked. "what" I asked. "I punched him..... Straight in the face and he screamed so loudly" Matt said proudly. "Don't worry Haven, he won't ever hurt you again" Shawn said. "I just don't get it? Why was I not good enough for him? And I don't even know if this was a one time thing or not" I said almost sobbing. "Haven, right about now he's realizing how stupid he is and how much pain he had caused you and himself" Sammy said. "Haven that punch was just the beginning, wait until the guys find out.......especially Jack" Shawn said. "I can't tell Jack and the guys, I can't tell all of them. You guys will have to but I just want to stay here for now." I said. "That's ok, we can stay here for a while" Sammy said. We all sat there while Hayes was still outside the door trying to get in. Hotel doors are strong so he couldn't get in. "I love you guys" I said after a while. "We love you to" Sammy said. Shawn called Taylor and told Jack, Taylor, Gilinsky, and Mahogany all at once. They were all pissed at Hayes but Jack was the maddest. They got back as soon as they could.