Chapter 16

HAVENS POV
We all decided to practice so I sung "SOS" by the jonas brothers then sang "Good girls" by 5SOS while all of the guys cheered and danced at how punk rock I was. It was fun. I decided to sing those 2 and "Out of my limit" by 5 SOS with Shawn. I talked to Jack and Gilinsky and they said that I could sing "Tides" with them. I then talked Sammy into singing "No control" by one direction with me and I was set for the whole show. We started off with the meet and greet where Taylor and I would look at each other every time we were handed any type of food. "Hayes I have a question" I said turning to Hayes. "Yeah" he said. "can you rap" I asked. i immediately regretted it when he began with "I AINT GOT NO TYPE". All of the girls in line thought that it was hilarious. I was really happy so I decided to use my window of opportunity. I took a picture hugging Jack and posted it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption "meet and greet with my big bro👌💕". I should have thought it through better because I started getting TONS of comments and messages about it. Girls in line started asking me and I told them the truth "yeah he's my brother". I would say. Finally I gave up and just tweeted again, "yeah...I was serious, Jack J is legitamatly my brother👱👧" I tweeted. After the meet and greet we all got ready to come on stage and Mahogany announced us one at a time. We played games and called fans up on stage and sang and really had a great time. After the event was over, we all went out to eat at Taco Bell, then went back to the hotel. We had to fly to the next city tonight, then stay a day, spend the night, go to the event and fly out the next day. I packed up my things while Sammy and I goofed around singing "No control" over and over again. Once we left the room with all of our things we had to rush to the airport to make it on time. I sat in between Hayes and Shawn. Sammy and Matt were in front of us and the Jacks were behind us. I really wanted to talk to Hayes but when we were on the plane I fell asleep so fast I couldn't help it.