Chapter 20

HAYES' POV *i know he's 14 but he's 15 this year so go with it***
Jack began with, "she's my sister and I really love and care about her. And it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't want her to get hurt" he said. "So, I know that you guys talk a whole lot and know a lot about each other but she won't be able to be in a relationship where the other person gets jealous to often. And I'm not saying that you get jealous, I'm just saying that she's on tour with about 10 other teenage guys so if you want a good long relationship then you shouldn't get jealous. And she's the sweetest girl ever, she would never cheat on you or anything. I just want her to be happy and in order for that to happen, you need to treat her correctly. And right now, your doing great" he finished. "Jack, I know that I'm 15 and she's 16 because of the months and all but I really do love her and care about her. I never want to be responsible for her getting hurt" I replied. "Are you still mad about me about the other night" I asked. "No, I mean i wasn't mad I was just upset because it was kind of a stupid move but I forgive you" he said. "Do you trust me" I asked. "Yeah, now I do" he said.
HAVENS POV
I texted Hayes while Sammy was taking a shower.
HAVEN- Are you still alive?? Did Jack kill you??? Are you ok??? Is he mad or anything????
HAYES- I'm fine and Jack was fine, he just talked to me about his expectations for a sec. And he's not mad or anything, I think we're cool now.
HAVEN- ooooh good that's great
HAYES- Jack wants to walk down and say goodnight to you in a sec. See ya in a few
HAVEN- ok

After that I put down my phone and changed into my pajamas. Sammy came out of the bathroom after taking a shower with his pajamas on and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Once the popcorn was done we both sat on his bed eating popcorn during our teen wolf marathon where we'd laugh at one of Stiles' sarcastic remarks every once and while. After a while, there was a knock on the door and Sammy went to get it. He returned with Jack and Hayes. "Hey guys" I called and they all walked in. Jack and Hayes sat on my bed while we all talked for a second. "Hey, did I tell you that your friend is here again" Hayes said. "Ryann?" I asked him."yup, there bringing her onto the tour because Nash talked Bart into it. The only downside is that Carter  had no where to go" he finished. "Are you guys gonna take him in your room" I asked. "Yeah, we're headed there after we leave here" Jack explained. "Well goodnight, I'll see you at the venue tomorrow" jack said hugging me. "Goodnight" I said back. "Goodnight Haven" Hayes said. He reached in for a hug. "Ummm how about no" Jack said to Hayes, causing Sammy and I to laugh. "Goodnight Hayes" k said before shutting the door and returning to teen wolf. After about 3 episodes, I was getting tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep holding the popcorn. When I woke up, my phone alarm was going off and I realized that i never got up, I was snuggled in by Sammy's arm while holding the popcorn. I know I've said I used to have a crush on Sammy and I don't know if I still do, but that's a understatement. I believe it's wrong to have feelings for another guy when you already have a boyfriend. It's the kind of thing I'd never tell Hayes. It's just that Sammy has cared about me my whole life, he was the first guy who ever treated me nicely. He was still asleep so i tapped him and he woke up. "What time is it" he asked tiredly. "It's about 7 and we need to be in the car by 8 so we should get up" I responded. "Ok" he said as he stood up and stretched. "you fell asleep.......while still holding the popcorn" he said laughing. "Yeah yeah yeah, don't tell anyone, that's embarrassing" I said. "I won't, I'm gonna get dressed out here while you get ready in the bathroom and stuff" he explained. "Ok" I said and I walked to get dressed in the bathroom.