Chapter 12

HAVEN'S POV
The doctors said that I'd be fine if I took some medicine for the next couple days so they let me go visit Taylor next door. His condition was worse than mine. I could really tell that he was in pain but he was trying to hide it. "How are you doing" I asked. "Oh my gosh Haven are you okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine but how are you" I asked. "I'm fine" he said. He tried sitting up but flinched and stayed laying down. "No your not. Your in pain, I can tell. I just don't understand why a fan of any of the guys would do this" I said sitting down. "Yeah I don't think that this had ever happened before" he responded. "Look Haven I have a question, I want to ask you before I asked her but, if I asked Mahogany out on a date with me do you think that she would say yes" he asked. "Yeah, I think she really likes you. she would defiantly say yes. But you would have to do it on Friday when your allowed to leave the hospital." I said. "Wait, would you and Hayes come with us on like a double date so you guys could go on your first date and we could go on ours" he asked. "Yeah I need to ask Hayes first but I would love that"'i said. After I talked to him for a while I went out in the hallway and all of the guys were just showing up. "Oh my gosh Haven are you okay?!?! Is Taylor okay" Gilinsky said running up to me. he hugged me. "I'm fine. Taylor is more serious but they said that he will be okay In a couple of days." I explained. "Thank god you guys are ok" Sammy said. Matt and Nash came up to hug me then we all walked back to Taylor's room. When we got there he was talking to Mahogany. They were both laughing and smiling when we all walked In. Every one looked at them then all started talking to Taylor. I decided to talk to Mahogany, so I called her out into the hall.