Chapter 42

JACKS POV
Since its Havens birthday, Sammy decided that we should all surprise her. Since she already know that we're throwing a party, we're gonna wake her up by all going in her room and screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" while she's sleeping. We all walked into her room and stood around her bed and whisper-counted,
1
2
3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVENS POV
I heard yelling and sat up alerted. I found everyone around me yelling Happy Birthday.
"Oh my god you guys scared me to death" I yelled.
"Your 17, we had to celebrate." Jack said happily.
"Yeah, come on, we're all gonna go get breakfast" Matt said.
"Ok, give me like 10 minutes to get ready then I'll come downstairs" I responded.
"Okay see ya in 10" Matt said as they all left. Sammy stayed and talked to me while I fixed my hair and make up,
"I feel so special that I've already seen you on your birthday, before everyone else because I was the first person to see 17 year old Haven" he said smiling.
"No one can beat that" I responded laughing.
"I can't wait for your party, it'll be really fun, we planned the whole thing out and everyone's really excited" he said.
"Yeah, I'm happy that I get to spend my birthday with all of you. All of my past birthdays have been disasters" i explained.
"I came to some of your party's when we were a lot younger, they weren't THAT bad" he said laughing.
"See your laughing because you know that they WERE that bad" I said, laughing also. We fed Ham and Sammy grabbed my hand as we walked down stairs. Everyone was ready so we all got into our cars and drove to ihop. Once we arrived, we got seated at a HUGE table since there were so many of us and we all talked them ordered. It was fun just talking to all of the guys.
"Why do we always come to ihop" I asked.
"Because everyone loves ihop" Matt answered.
"Good point" i responded. Once we had eaten, some of the guys went out to get a couple last minute party things and had me stay with Sammy, Shawn, Matt, and all 3 Jack's. The 7 of us decided to go home so I could change clothes before we came back later on. None of the guys were home, but when we walked in, Hayes was there.