Chapter 73

HAVENS POV

After 20 minutes of talking in the pool we decided to get out. We got out and dried off with our towels before walking down the hallway to the open living room area.

"I'm gonna change" I said as I took my bag towards the bathroom. I changed into shorts and a tee shirt before exiting the bathroom. Sammy was wearing basketball shorts instead of a bathing suit. He sat down on the couch and I sat down beside him, leaning on his chest. His phone started ringing.

"It's jack" he said before answering.

He put it on speaker.

Jack- hey

Sammy- hey what's up

Jack- I just wanted to know if you guys are at the house yet or not, and make sure everything's okay. Where is she?

Sammy- oh yeah we're at the house and she right here...uh....I'll tell you...uh what happened when you get here

Jack- what?!?!? What do you mean 'what happened'?!?!? Sammy what happened?!?

Sammy- everything's fine, we just had something with the car on the way here but we're okay, it's okay

Jack- oh my god, can I please talk to Haven

Haven- I'm here, hey Jack

Jack- what happened

Haven- just car trouble, don't worry. It'll be okay, we're at the house and we're fine

Jack- okay, but I need to know as soon as I get there.

Haven- okay bye see you tomorrow

Jack- bye

The call ended and I looked at Sammy.

"You were right" I said.

"Right about what?" He asked.

"Jack is gonna be pissed." I said.

"Yeah, but he can only get so mad in front of that many people" Sammy explained. I nodded in agreement.

"wanna watch tv?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah" I answered as he picked up the remote and turned on the big flatscreen. He flipped through channels until he stopped on MTV. Teen wolf was playing.

"Coincidence...i think not" I said jokingly.

After the episode was over I turned to Sammy.

"Can we go see the rest of the house? It's huge" I said.

"Of course" he said as he stood up and took my hand. We walked through the whole house and saw all of the rooms, there were tons of them.

"Did everyone else see the house yet? I asked.

"No, only Jack, Gilinsky, Micheal, Ashton, and Taylor had seen it" he explained.

"How long are we all gonna be staying here?" I asked.

"Well there all coming tomorrow which is Tuesday and were all staying until Monday so almost a week" he said.

"Oh and one more question, who all is coming again?" I asked.

"Um all of the 5sos boys, chandler, and everyone from the tour, plus the people in our house who weren't on the tour. But Ryann and Nash couldn't come because of the baby" he said.

"Everyone from the tour?" I asked.

"Not Hayes, and not her, he's in North Carolina And she's in juvey, don't worry" he ended.