Chapter 11

MAHOGANY'S POV
I felt bad for Taylor and Haven. It's not okay for one mean girl in a group of nice girls to come along and try to poison the people she doesn't like. I haven't seen Haven but I hope she isn't as bad as Taylor. He ate the whole box. I don't know how much she ate but seeing Taylor in this much pain really hurt. He's always caring and nice, he doesn't deserve this, it's not fair. I don't think Bart told them the story in full detail. What happened was Jacob was singing and so Taylor was backstage and felt like he had eaten to much so he went to the bathroom and threw up. After that he came out like nothing had happened and he was fine other than stumbling a bit. Then when he game on stage, we were all doing the lipgloss dance and I was right beside him when he collapsed. Cameron and Gilinsky lifted him backstage and I tried waking him out but when I felt his pulse he was breathing oddly. So I called 911 while Aaron was stuck with the crowd. When the ambulance got their, Cameron and I rode to the hospital with him. He looked so weak, like he had no energy, his body was just limp. When we got to the hospital they rushed him back and i found Haven's room so we asked if they could put him in the room beside hers and they did. They said that Taylor had been food poisoned also an sit was from the chocolates they had both gotten. Only the doctors said that Taylor's was worse because he had eaten more of it. They said that Taylor would need to stay for about 3 days to be completely healed and Haven should be good in about 2. Taylor woke up once they wheeled him in his room. He opened his eyes and looked around "Mahogany" he said quietly and I walked towards him. "Yeah Tay" I said. "When will I be able to go back to tour" he asked. "They said that you'll be healed by the next tour stop" I responded. "Can you ask the doctor if o could have a little bit of pain killer or something. It really hurts" he said. I called the nurse in and she said that they didn't have any pills or liquid. So they ended up giving him 2 shots in the arm while Cameron stood in the corner gasping like it really hurt. Taylor didn't seem scared or worried at all, he seemed totally normal. I took a picture of him in his hospital bed smiling with a thumbs up and tweeted it with the caption "Tay is okay😊 just your everyday food poisoning from fans💊........." and everyone immediately started tweeting hashtags like #prayfortay or #getbettertaylor. "What happened after I fell" he asked. "I got down and caught you then Cam and Gilinsky carried you to the side of the stage where I called the ambulance and 9they took You, Cam, and I here. "Are you okay honestly" I asked. "I mean, honestly, my side, stomach, head, lungs, and throat hurt really bad, but the shots helped a little and I can deal with it. I mean I can't do anything about it so why be upset and sad about it when I could be happy that I get to be with you and the guys and go to the next tour stop" he said. "Taylor you are actually the nicest, sweetest guy ever. I really wish I could do something to help the pain go away" I said. "You saved me, if you hadn't have caught me then called 911 and everything then I might be dead" he said. "Thanks Tay. You know your like my best friend, you always make me happy" I said smiling.