Chapter 96

HAVENS POV
I walked upstairs and turned on the shower. After about 20 minutes in the shower I finally got out and put on comfy clothes. I put on my make up and fixed my hair. It sounds really stupid when you think of me putting on make up at night but sometimes I like to take selfies at night and I like to look presentable In them. I picked up my phone and phone charger and walked downstairs.
I sat down on the couch with Sammy again. We watched teen wolf.
"What do you want to name her?" Sammy asked smiling down at my stomach.
"I have an idea but i don't know if you'd like it" I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Styles. Spelled like Harry styles but it's a first name instead, like stiles from teen wolf" I said.
"Because teen wolf is our show and no control is our song, I love it" he said smiling.
"How much do you like it though?" I asked.
"I want to name her Styles" he said.
"So do i" I said.
"So is her name Styles?" He asked excitedly.
"Yeah I guess" I said.
"Styles Wilk" he said looking at my stomach.
"I love it" I said laughing.
"I never thought I'd have all of this" Sammy said.
"All of what?" I asked.
"Everything I want" he answered.
"What is everything you want that you have" I said.
"I've always wanted to be married to you and have a big beautiful family, a huge house, amazing lifelong friends, a music career, I mean it's perfect" he said.
"I.....I just love you" he said leaning in to kiss me.
"You say that all the time" I said laughing.
"I know, that why I say it, I mean it and I like to say it" he said. We turned on the tv and were watching the walking dead, then teen wolf. After about 2 hours of TV I spoke,
"Let's pause this an go get food" Sammy said looking at the kitchen.
"You literally read my mind" I said. He stood up and held out his hands for me to grab.
"Am I that fat?" I asked jokingly.
"Your not fat your pregnant" he said smiling. He pulled me up to a standing position and we walked to the kitchen. He got a Hershey pie out of the refrigerator and cut me a slice then himself a slice. I got out forks. He looked up at me and I extended my arm out so I could hold on to the side of the countertop.
" hey are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine, it's just uh Styles. She's kicking me right now" I said.
"I'm sorry babe, are you gonna be okay though" he said.
"Yeah I'll be fine" I said.
"Are you gonna come eat in the living room with me?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm gonna get a glass of water first though" I said.
"Okay" he said as he took both of our plates into the living room. I walked to the fridge with my cup. I filled it up with water. As I was stepping out of the kitchen it was as if a water balloon had popped inside of me. My water broke.
"OH my god" I screamed.
"Haven?! Are you okay?! Wh- oh my god" Sammy said as he ran in the kitchen.
"I need you to get your clothes, my clothes, my makeup and a hairbrush, everything else is in the car" I said.
"Okay I'll be right back babe" he said running upstairs. He returned less than a minutes later with everything as he shoved it in a bag.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said as he grabbed my hand and we rushed out to the car.
He didn't let go of my hand as we drove towards the hospital.
"I love you, I'm so excited" Sammy said happily.
"Me too, you have to promise me you won't freak out or anything though" I said.
"I love you, and I won't freak out, don't worry" he said.
I called Jack.
"Hey ha-" he began.
"Jack my water just broke and we're going to the hospital, I need you to drive there right now, and tell everyone else" I said.
" okay I'm uh oh my god I'm uh on my way" he said. I texted Michael and he practically went into labor himself he was so excited.
"We should call our parents and let them know" Sammy said.
"I'll do it" I said dialing my mom. I told her and she freaked out. She said she was driving to the airport as we spoke to get a plane. I called Sammy's mom and she said she was coming with Sammy's dad. I let Ryann know, then called chandler and he freaked out saying he'd get the closest flight. When we got to the hospital, they said we still had a couple hours which was relieving. They took us to a hospital room where they had me change into a hospital gown and get in the bed. Jack showed up with Nate, Matt, Shawn, and Gilinsky. Jack knocked then opened the door.
"HAVEN" Jack said excitedly as he came in the room.
"Hey is it okay if Nate, Gilinsky, Matt, and Shawn stay in here for now?" He asked.
"Of course" I said sitting up to hug Jack.
"Mom and dad are coming" I said awkwardly to Jack.
"Oh god you better watch out, mom thinks she's great in these situations but really she starts yelling and gets really mean" Jack said.
"Jack you know I love her to death but I don't want her in here when I'm giving birth" I said.
" I know, I'll take care of it don't worry" Jack said.
"Sammy, are your parents coming?" Jack asked.
"Yeah" he answered.
"Is everyone else coming?" I asked Jack.
"Yeah there coming up in a second, they brought you presents" Jack said. Jack B and Anthony brought me food and flowers, while all of the other guys got balloons and baskets and stuff. The 5sos guys were really excited and brought lots of stuff. Ryann came with Nash, Mac, and Hayes. Obviously it was a little awkward considering Hayes was visiting me as I prepared to give birth at the hospital. Ryann was really sweet and talked to me about everything. Mahogany was extremely pepped too. My parents showed up after a couple hours and so did Sammy's. They talked with Sammy, me, Jack, Nate, Gilinsky, Matt, and Shawn, for a while, while everyone else sat in the waiting room. After a couple hours a doctor came in and told us my contractions were to the point when i needed to give birth.
"I think we should just let Haven and Sammy do this and we can all wait in the hallway" Jack said opening the door and gesturing for my parents and everyone else to leave.
My mom looked at me as if asking weather she should leave or not.
"Yeah thanks Jack I'll see you guys in a second can I talk to you for a second Jack?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said as he walked towards me.
"I know it's like totally crazy and weird and like a whole lot to ask but would or could or would you like stay in here?" I asked.
"Sure if you want me too" he said.
"Yeah" I said smiling.
"Do you want anyone else in here?" Jack asked.
"Uh is chandler here yet?" I asked.
"Yeah but they won't let him up here unless you ask" Jack said.
"Would it make either of you uncomfortable with chandler here?" I asked looking at Sammy and Jack.
"I don't care, I mean he's like you best guy friend" Sammy said.
"Yeah I'm cool" Jack said.
"Okay Jack, Can you get Chandler and Ryann in here, I just want chandler, Ryann, and you two" I said.
"Yeah I'll be right back" He said walking out the door.
A bunch of nurses came in and gave me a epidural (shot for numbness). The doctor came in also. It was a very nice women for a doctor.
"Is anyone else coming?" She asked.
"3 more" I said. Jack came through the door almost right on cue with Chandler and Ryann. Chandler hugged me.
"You ready?" The doctor asked.
"One second, I need you all to promise me you won't pass out or anything like Trevor did" I said.
"Promise" they all said.
Sammy held my hand. The doctors told us it was time to push. She counted and had me push on 3.
"1.......2.......come on.........3" the doctor said as the held up my beautiful baby girl. They cleaned her off in less than 5 seconds and handed her to Sammy. I smiled as he looked at her little body in his arms.
"She's beautiful" Sammy said handing her to me. I smiled And looked at her little hand. Sammy took pictures of me and Styles then the 3 of us.
"What's her name?" Jack asked.
"Styles" I said.
"What should her middle name be?" I asked Sammy.
"Hilton, like the hotel we were at when we first kissed" he said.
"Yeah so Styles Hilton Wilkinson" I said.
"Who are the godparents gonna be?" Sammy asked quietly.
"If you and me die, they go with relatives and I would want to leave her to Jack" I said.
"Yeah me too" he said.
"But if Jack died id want her to be with one of our close fiends, like someone who could never stop being our friend" I said.
"What about Nate and Ryann?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah we'll talk to them quietly later" I whispered.