Chapter 59

HAVENS POV
They told me that we were gonna drive straight to the park so we got there about 20 minutes later. Once we arrived everything was normal...then we heard the screaming. Girls....everywhere. Security had to escort us through the mob. Michael grabbed my hand as we walked through the crowd. Then it hit me,

Michael doesn't know I have a boyfriend. Michael doesn't even know who Sammy is. Oh my god.

I felt guilty however, because honestly Michael is a sweet guy, even though I don't know him well. I know that if I were Sammy I would be jealous so I can't help but feel to blame. Once we made it to the front entrance, we gave them out tickets and walked inside. We walked around looking for a fun ride.
"Oooh roller coaster!!! Guys lets go" Calum said excitedly.
"After I almost peed in the 'try hard' video you want me to go on that" Michael said.
"I don't do roller coasters...they freak me out" I added.
"Well I'll go with Ashton and Luke here then. We'll be back once we get off" Calum said as the 3 walked off.
Michael looked at me...then at a spongebob snow cone truck.
"Let's get snow cones!" He said happily in his Australian accent. I laughed and we walked over to the truck. We got snow cones then sat down on a bench and talked.
"So what do you guys normally do?" I asked.
"uh we do shows, write, record, travel, and do crazy stuff along the way" he said.
"That sounds fun" I said intently.
"Yeah, what do you do?" He asked.
"Tour, travel, manage everything, and hang out with all of my friends" I said.
"Cool. Uh was the guy earlier your bother you told us about" he asked.
"Oh no, that was Sammy...my boyfriend. My brother is named Jack, he had blonde hair" I explained.
I saw his smiled slightly fade when I said the word boyfriend but he put on a fake smile and perked up for my sake...only I could tell.
"So do you ever have crazy stuff happen" he asked.
"Yeah...actually something really crazy went down a couple months ago...but I don't really talk about it" I explained.
"You can tell me anything, were friends now..we got snow cones for gods sake" he said sarcastically.
"Well my boyfriend, Hayes, cheated on me with my friend Chandlers girlfriend. And I found out, got pissed off, attacked her for hurting Chandler, and she came back" I said.
"What do you mean she came back" he asked.
"She kidnapped me...and hurt me, really badly. It was really bad...she kicked me and it was just-....... Well my ribs were injured, my arm broke, and I had internal bleeding in the end. She took at video of her hurting me and sent it to Sammy which was probably what made me most upset. But she got arrested so it's okay now" I said.
He looked shocked. I really had told him a lot.
"Oh my god" is all he could get out.
"I'm sorry that happened. It's really terrible. I can't imagine" he said sympathetically.
"It's okay...your actually a good friend to talk too. You know one of those people who you can say anything too openly." I said.
"Yeah that's what the guys always tell me" he replied. We stood up when the 3 boys came waking back from there roller coaster. We went to Despicable me, Jurassic Park, Transformers, Harry Potter, and Dr Seuss. By the time we were all Headed back to the front entrance, it was 6 o'clock. I talked to Michael the most, and he was actually really nice. We got food on our way to my house. Michael walked me up to the door and said goodbye. When I walked in everyone was watching TV, and they all turned. When they realized I was smiling they gave me confused or questioning looks. I was more confused then they were.
"heyyyyyy" Jack said kindly dragging out the 'y' sounding sad.
"Why are you guys all acting crazy" I asked.
Sammy looked away....everyone else just looked at one another.
"Uh...nothing...we just...never mind" he said.
I walked over to the couch and sat down. I got on Instagram and scrolled through my feed, then vine and I scrolled through my feed. Then when I got to Twitter I checked worldwide trends.......and I almost threw up. The 2nd trending hashtag was #hateforhaven
When I first read it...I was confused. How did the MAGCON fam get that trending 1st of all, and 2nd what are people mad about. I looked at the top tweets for #hateforhaven and couldn't handle it. It all made sense, it wasn't the Magcon fam...it was the 5sos fam. They took pictures of Michael holding my hand when we got mobbed and were calling me terrible names. As soon as I read the first tweet, I ran upstairs. They all looked up and I realized why they were acting so weird earlier, they knew. They didn't want to tell me because I didn't know. As soon as I got to my bedroom door, I locked it. I was already in tears pacing around the room. I could feel a panic attack coming on...I reached for my inhaler and took it trying to calm myself down. A knock on the door echoed through the room. Then a voice,
"Haven, it's me. It's okay. Will you talk to me" I heard Sammy say from the other side. I wanted to say come in but I was so upset words just wouldn't come out. As soon as he opened the door he hadn't even looked up when I ran and jumped up on him hugging him.
"It's okay" he repeated.
"Sammy" I said trying to talk.
"They all hate me because of a picture. A picture that actually meant nothing. We got mobbed and we were all getting separated. How can no one see that. You believe me, right" i asked.
"Of coarse I do. Haven..I'm not and at you because I know you didn't do anything. I'm just upset with every single person who tweeted anything with that handbag." He said.
"It's....trending worldwide. It's not a little LA thing, now the whole world hates me and thinks I'm dating him" I said.
"Well it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, because you know, I know, he knows, the guys know, and the other 3 know that it's not true." He reassured me.
"Thank you" I said before kissing him. Once I pulled away he smiled,
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just love you" he said. We walked downstairs both smiling. Everyone had ordered pizza and looked up at us.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"Heyyyyyyy" they all said awkwardly.
"Guys she knows...she's okay" Sammy spoke up. Everyone nodded and kept eating.