Chapter 33

HAVENS POV

When I woke up, Chandler was siting up on his phone and Mahogany was still sleeping. I looked at Chandler and he smiled, "hey" he said. "How long have you been up" I asked. "About an hour" he replied. We got up and walked downstairs. Almost everybody was up, we went and sat by Sammy, Shawn, Matt, Gilinsky, and Jack. "When is he going home?" Matt spoke. "A couple days" Gilinsky answered. "I can't be in the same house as Hayes for DAYS" Matt said. "If I could get him to leave, trust me, I would" Jack said. "Chandler isn't this Sunday, the last episode of the season on the walking dead?" I asked. "Yeah, are we gonna watch it" he asked. "Of course" I answered. About 10 minutes later, Hayes came walking out of the back hallway and sat beside Chandler. Everyone looked at Hayes like he was stupid because he honestly was. Chandler looked annoyed and disturbed when Hayes sat down beside him. Everyone looked at Hayes silently, "why is everyone looking at me". He asked. "I'm sorry we're just wondering what went wrong in your brain that makes you think you can fly out here, get Haven to date you, then annoy everybody around you and think it's okay" Matt said. "I am not annoying everybody, I'm not annoying you, right Chandler" he said looking to Chandler. Chandler looked at me. "Hayes don't even talk to him, he is a great guy and you put him through so much then come over here and torture him and all of us. It's not okay. If no one will talk to you then why don't you just fly home" I said finally losing my temper. It's one thing if he's trying to annoy me but torturing Chandler is crossing the line. He stood up and walked out. Everyone looked at me then started commenting, "good job girl" Matt said clapping. We all decided to go out to dinner since it was getting kind of late. Nash had to stay with Hayes so he didn't trash the house or anything. Even Nash was mad at him but he didn't want to make all of us suffer. We all went out to Taco Bell and it was really fun. I sat at a table with Sammy, Chandler, Jack (B), Andrew, and Anthony. They were all really funny to be around. Chandler made friends with just about everyone because most of them have seen the walking dead. After about half an hour, we all decided to go home. Everyone was throwing away there trash and all when I decided to go to the bathroom, "hey Sammy, I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" I said as I walking down the hallway. All of the sudden a door opened, like a back door and someone began running with me. Then I felt a thud and everything went black............