Chapter 70

HAVENS POV
****2 days later****
Today Ryann and Nash brought Mac home to there house, so me and Sammy drove over to see Mac and help Nash and Ryann a little. When we got there, we thought it was cute how Ryann held Mac and Nash constantly checked on them and did whatever he could to make them happy. They honestly are his #1 priority. Michael and the 5sos boys came over to Ryann's. Luke held Mac and played with her for a while, then looked at Michael.
"You should hold her" he said to Michael.
"Uh no no I'm good" Michael said causally.
"Really" Luke said.
"I don't know how to care for children, Luke" Michael said.
"All you have to do is hold her and make sure her neck doesn't fall back" Luke explained as he handed her to Michael.
Michael sat down before holding her. He smiled while she played with his hand and his jacket.
"She likes you" Ryann said happily.
"She does" Michael responded happy.
After about 2 hours of playing around with Mac, Sammy and I decided to go home. As we were riding in the car, I spoke,
"Our show with Skate and the Jacks is tomorrow, but I have an idea" I said.
"What is it" he asked.
"We should go on vacation! We could all stay at a cabin, and everyone from the tour could be invited, plus Chandler and the 5sos guys, oh my gosh Sammy it'd be sooooo fun" I said.
"When do you wanna go on this fun trip" he asked.
"The day after the show" I said.
"That's 2 days" he said.
"But we could pull it off" he added.
"I was looking at cabins down by this lake like 4 hours or so from here, and there's a huge one with plenty of room for everyone" I explained.
"We should rent it for like 3 days, and get everyone down there" he said.
"I'll talk to the guys, Chandler, and the 5sos guys" I added.
When we walked in everyone was in the living room so we sat down by them and spoke.
"We want to go on vacation" I said.
"What do you mean" Jack asked.
"We could rent a cabin on this lake that's like 4 hours from here, and we could get everyone from the tour plus everyone here, the 5sos guys, and Chandler to go for 2 days or so" I explained.
"Yasssssss oh my god lets all go" Anthony said.
"I'm up for it" Matt added.
"You all wanna go?" Jack asked.
Everyone nodded excitedly.
"Let's set it up then" Jack said.
I ran upstairs and returned with my laptop seconds later.
"So I can for sure rent it for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday?" I asked.
"Yeah" Jack said.
I got online and rented it before texting the 5sos guys and Chandler all of the details. They all texted back that they would be there. After organizing everything I told Sammy and Jack goodnight before walking up to bed.
.............................................................................

When I woke up, I got dressed up and fixed my hair and makeup for our show. We were part of Digitour LA, so I'd be singing with Sammy and the Jacks. I heard a knock on the door as I was fixing my hair and ran to answer. When I opened it, I saw Sammy standing there smiling when he saw me.
"You look great" he said as he kissed me.
"So do you, I'm almost ready to go" I responded.
I walked over to the mirror and pulled back one piece of my hair with a bobby pin before turning around and walking towards the doorway where Sammy was. I grabbed his hand as I walked out the doorway and we both made our way downstairs, we were about to walk out to the car where the Jacks were waiting in the car. Sammy kept smiling at me, but he didn't say anything, which led me to believe that he doesn't know what today is. We rode in Sammy's car but Gilinsky was driving for some reason. The show went by quickly, we sang, sat backstage, said goodbye at the end, and then it was time to leave. On our way back, Sammy drove and I sat in the passengers seat. It was only 4 o'clock. When we arrived at the house I reached for the door but Sammy spoke, "wait, were dropping them off so we can go out" he said.
Jack and Gilinsky both smiled in the backseat.
"What do you mean" I asked.
"We're dropping them off here then I'm taking you on a date" he said.
"Waaaaaaaaait?" I said suspiciously.
"No I didn't forget that today is our 1 year anniversary of your wondering" he said.
"Oh my god, you remembered. Sammy, you scared me to death, I thought you had forgotten" I said.
"Your never forgotten" he said happily.
"Bye guys" Jack and Gilisnky said as they exited the car.
"Where are we going" I asked.
"It's a surprise" he answered.
"How far is it" I asked.
"Far" he answered.
"But for of it is the ride, because I'm going to tell you a story during the car ride, but you get to participate and we get to talk about whatever we want along the way" he explained.
"When does the story start" I asked.
"Now" he said happily before speaking.

****lets pretend Sammy met Jack j in 2nd grade since they've never actually said when***

"So I was in 2nd grade when I met young Jack Johnson, the swaggiest 2nd grader alive. Well I thought he was the coolest dood ever, then I came over to his house and met his sister, you. Now I'm gonna be honest, when I first saw you, I felt guilty for having a crush on my friends sister because I mean bro code and all. Well then in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th grade I still liked you. And in 8th grade I started wanting to talk to you more. Well, the. You switched schools, but I still came over to see Jack all of the time so it didn't really make a difference since I didn't know much about your school life. We talked more and more and became closer friends. I still had a crush on you though. When I was invited on tour I though, I thought no way, I'm gonna be on tour. With her. With my friends. For weeks.....sooner or later I found out about moving in with all the Guys and I thought, I'm lucky to be living with her, but isn't it depressing to love someone who has a boyfriend (because you were dating Hayes at the time) and probably doesn't even like me. Well when we were roommates and watched teen wolf and hung out it became unbearable, I felt like I had to tell you, but Hayes and everyone would be so mad at me, so I just couldn't. Then I started noticing that you acted just like I did, which made me think, hey she might like me back. So when you said you had feelings for me and I said I had feelings for you, I decided to go for it, so I asked you out. And you. Said . Yes.
I know it's a long story but I'm almost done" he said.
"No, I love it, keep going" I responded.
"Ok so we were officially dating, and let me just tell you, that being able to say I love you whenever I want...is the most relieving thing ever. Because whenever I think it, I can say it. And I don't have to care about what anyone else thinks because I have you and that's all I've ever wanted. I never have to worry about you doubting my love for you because I tell you everyday. And I mean it, everyday." He finished.
"I love you" I spoke.
"I love you too" he said.
"You know, I really want to kiss you right now, but your driving and you'd wreck the car and it looks flat out sketchy to pull over on the side of the rode" I added.
He laughed at my remark.
"What? I'm just saying what's on my mind" I said defensively.
"No, I know, it's just funny. Cute, but funny" he Said.
"Well can you tell me where we're going yet?" I asked.
"Not yet, you'll have to find out when we get there" he answered.
"So you know when your little and people ask you what you want to do with your life when your older?" I asked.
"Yeah" he answered.
"Well I know exactly what I want to do" I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Well I want to be with you, and live in that big house with the cool staircase I told you about. And little Hamm will be old by the time were like 25 and finally live in our amazing house. And we're gonna have our own little family, and always have friends over and it'll be...perfect" I said.
"Hey dreams do come true, right" I said.
"I guarantee that dream will come true, because we have the same dream" Sammy responded.
I smiled.