Chapter 46

HAVENS POV **next day**
When I woke up I went downstairs. Ryann was in the kitchen with they guys eating breakfast.
"Haven I'm gonna go dress shopping today. Will you come with me? I'm gonna get the rest of the girls to come also." She said.
"Um yeah I'll be there, what time are we leaving" I asked.
"About 12 so we have about 2 hours" she explained.
"Can i come?" Matt asked.
"I wanna come too" anthony added.
Um I guess, I mean it won't hurt will it. Yeah you guys can come" she said.
"So who all is going, and Nash you can't go because you can't see the dress" she said.
In the end, Ryann typed everyone who was going into her notes on her phone. The list was,
-Ryann
-Haven
-Mahogany
-Rebecca
-Jenn
-Andrea
-Matt
-Anthony
-Jack (B)
-Trevor

I went to get ready and came downstairs about 15 minutes before we were leaving. I walked over to the couch and sat down beside Sammy laying my head on his shoulder. "Why didn't you want to go?" I asked.
"Well after the whole awkward pregnancy thing I don't want anything like that to happen again" he said laughing slightly. Jack came downstairs and sat beside me. "Your going with Ryann, right?" He asked. "Yeah" I answered.
"Well Sammy, we were thinking that maybe Gilinsky, you, me, and Nate could go hang out today while almost everyone is dress shopping" Jack explained.
"Yeah" Sammy said.
Ryann came downstairs and told us that we were ready to leave. I leaned over and kissed Sammy before walking out the door.
"Haven you totally did that on purpose" Jack called out as I walked out the door. I laughed and walked to the car with everyone else. "We need to go pick up Trevor from his house, then we can leave" Ryann said.
We drove to pick up trevor then drove to the bridal shop. We all sat down on a big couch while the ladies working there took Ryann back to try on dresses. I sat by Matt who joked about weddings and TV shows like 'say yes to the dress'. Ryann tired on several dresses but didn't quite like any of them enough. Then she came out in the last one...it was a long Cinderella shaped dress. "YASSSSSSS" Anthony called out.
"SLAY" Trevor added.
"I think this is it" she said.
"Yeah that's it" we all said.
We bought the dress and had it set up so that she could pick it up in a couple weeks.
"Ryann what are the wedding colors?" I asked.
"Ooh yeah I forgot to tell you guys, ok so I want all of you girls to be bridesmaids and Haven I want you to be the maid of honor. Ooh and there will be a LOT of groomsmen since all of the guys are gonna be part of it. Actually they are all flying in, you know like Aaron and Carter and then all of the guys who are already here are groomsmen also" she explained.
"Ok and the colors?" I asked.
"Mint green and this light purple color" she said.
"Ooh that will look good" I said.
"Wait so are all of us guys gonna have a green or purple flower on our tux thing?" Matt asked.
"Yeah we already found flowers for that but you'll get them the day before the wedding" she explained.
"Cool" Matt said excitedly.
"So what is the actual date of the wedding?" I asked.
"Um its on the 18th" she said.
"So... A Saturday right" I asked.
"Yeah it'll be really nice and the wedding will Be in this big church then the reception is down the road at big building that we rented and were having Mahogany & Taylor DJ" she answered.
"So who's got what job for the wedding" I asked.
"Um your the maid of honor, all of the girls plus a few other girls are bridesmaids, all of the guys are groomsmen and I don't know who the best man is, Skylann (I spelled her name wrong) is gonna be the flower girl, and Trevor is walking me down the aisle" she explained. We all nodded.
We drove to another dress shop.
"Ryann I thought that we already got a dress" I said as we pulled up to the building.
"Yeah. We're getting bridesmaid dresses now THEN were going home" she said.
We walked in and the guys and Ryann sat on a sofa while Ryan told the ladies the colors and they had us girls try on different dresses.
I was in the dressing room on the far side of the couch where Matt was sitting so he made jokes about how Ryan didn't like any of the dresses we tried on. Finally she found one that she said was perfect and I loved it. It was perfect and we all looked fantastic. We ordered the dresses and drove home. When we got home no one was there. "There all out until like 6:00 so I'm gonna go out" Ryann said as she walked out the door. All of the girls left to go see some movie and trevor left to see kian & JC. This left me, Matt, Anthony, and Jack (B). We all sat on the couch looking at our phones and laptops until Jack (B) spoke,
"Let's make a YouTube video" he said happily. We all agreed and set up the camera in front of the couch. We made a #askthatsomaventhony which was way to long but still worked out fine. People asked funny questions on Twitter and after a while we stopped recording when everyone got home except Jack, Gilisnky, Sammy, and Nate. After it was around 10:00 and we were all sitting on the couch, Matt spoke,
"Where are they" he asked.
"Uh I'm not really sure. They said they were gonna all 'hang out' so they could be anywhere" I explained.
"Well it's getting pretty late" Matt said.
I began to get paranoid that something could be wrong, what is they went to a bar, or a crazy party, or what if they were in a car crash. I began thinking up scenarios of what could have happened. Everyone slowly went to bed until it was me, Matt, and Taylor.
"I'm gonna go to bed, see you guys tomorrow" Taylor said as he yawned and walked upstairs.
"Matt, you can go to bed if you want" I said.
"No I'm gonna wait with you. It's been a really long time, maybe we should call them" He said.
"Yeah let's do that" I said as I got up and walked over towards the kitchen to get my phone off the counter. When I clicked it on I had missed calls and texts from all 4 of the guys. I immediately called Sammy.
he answered and I spoke before he could get out one word,
"Babe, are you ok. You've all been out for so long and it's late and I had missed calls and texts, what's wrong" I said lightning quick.
"Oh thank god. Haven it's bad. I mean it will be ok but you need to get here right now, we need you" he said shakily.
"What's wrong? Where are you?" I asked.
"We...were at the jail in downtown L.A" he said.
"I'm by mad or anything but why are you in jail?" I asked.
"Well actually were ALL in jail, like all 4 of us. We didn't want to call the other guys and we could only call one person so we thought if we all tried to get to you then you would answer" he explained.
"Ok I'm bringing Matt and Taylor though because Matt is up and Taylor is over 18 so he can get you guys" I explained.
"Please tell me what you did though" I said.
"We were using a rental car because that's what Nate has right now. Well Jack and Gilisnky got the wrong keys from valet at Nate's hotel and we drove off without knowing, then the renter saw us and called the police so they took us in and we explained so were free to go with a warning but we need to be picked up" he explained.
"Okay, I'm gonna go get Taylor and were on our way"i said before hanging
up.
"What happened" Matt asked.
"There in jail, can you go get Taylor and both of you come to the car so we can go get them" I said.
"Yeah" he said as he walked up the stairs to get taylor. He came back down with Taylor about a minutes later and we all walked out to the car while Taylor yawned and sat down in he drivers seat, driving to the downtown jail.