Chapter 50

HAVENS POV
I began crying harder, how it was sobbing, I turned around and crashed my head into Sammy's chest as I engulfed him in a hug. The nurse looked at us confused. then she spoke,
"Mr. Riggs should be out of surgery by now and he'll be on his way back about now" she explained. I fell to the ground.
"Oh my god I though he was dead" I said still crying from my recent scare. "It's okay, I we were all scared for a second" Jack said.
"Guys he's such a good friend. He doesn't even know how much he's done for me. I thought I lost my best friend" I said still in shock. All that mattered is that Chandler is alive and I'll see him any moment now. At this moment Nurses came in pushing a bed and they plugged the bed into the wall. When they all stood back I saw Chandler. He looked like he was sleeping.
"He should wake up in the next couple minutes, we had to put him to sleep for the surgery" the nurse explained. I walked over and sat down in the chair I pulled up beside his bed. All of the guys sat on the couch in the room. After about 2 minutes I heard Chandler mumble,
"Haven?" He asked.
"Chandler oh my god your ok, your awake, I was scared to death" I said as I leaned over his bed hugging him.
"I'm so happy to see you. How did you get here so fast" he asked.
"We flew out earlier tonight. But, how do you feel? What exactly happened" I asked.
"It still hurts...a lot....but not as bad as when it actually hit me, the surgery took away some of the pain. And it all happened a couple hours ago. I was at the shooting range practicing because I learned how to use a gun a couple years ago because I thought it would help my play Carl better. But, I accidentally got shot" he explained.
"By who" i asked.
"Um....well..it actually was...a....me." He said.
"CHANDLER" I yelled.
"I know...i was stupid...i mean I accidentally shot myself but the doctor says I'll be okay" he explained.
"I'm just glad your okay" I said hugging him.
"I mean how did you shoot yourself by accident" I asked.
"It was late, I was tired, and the bullet bounced back" he explained.
"Oh my god......where did the bullet hit you" I asked.
"Uh it hit me in the....stomach" he said more like a question. I started crying. "Haven it's okay" he said while I hugged him.
"N...no it's not Chandler.....if it had g...gone all the way through it hit you a little bit higher or lower...th...then you could've died" I said.
"But I didn't Haven. I'm still here...that's all that matters, it's okay" he reassured me.
The doctor walked in,
"Hello, I'm Dr. Smith, I'm guessing that you're all family?" She said.
We all nodded, and Chandler didn't confirm or deny it.
"Well Mr. Riggs should be alright. We did surgery as soon as he arrived here and we're able to get the bullet out safely without damaging anything, however he will need to rest for a while. He's very lucky, if the bullet had gone all the way through then he wouldn't have made it." She explained. Once she left, Chandler spoke.
"Thank you guys, for coming" he said.
"No problem" Sammy said.
"So are you guys flying back or staying or what" Chandler asked.
"We're staying for a couple days until you can leave the hospital" Jack said.
"Okay. Uh and my mom, dad, and brother don't exactly know yet" Chandler said.
"Chandler you better be kidding" I said.
"I'm not" he said.
"How is it posisble that you got shot and I found out before your parents. I mean they are the ones who the hospital calls first" I explained.
"Well since I've been filming, I've been staying with friends who live on that side of town because it's like 2 hours from my house. And this week they are on vacation. They asked me who they should call and I said you and Dylan (O'Brien) even though neither of you live here...you guys are just my closest friends so I wanted you guys to know weather you could come here or not. Dylan was visiting me with week so he was called after you and he came here. He's in the lobby I think so one of you can get him" Chandler explained.
"Well are you gonna tell your parents" I asked.
"Yeah but I was wondering....if maybe...you could kind of explain to her...because she likes you and she would get really mad at me. Please?" He said.
"Yeah okay" I answered.
I sat down with Sammy and we both say beside Chandlers bed while Shawn and Matt sat on the couch and Jack went to get Dylan.
I called Chandlers mom,
Haven- Hello, Mrs Riggs? It's me Haven.
Mrs. Riggs- oh hi Haven! I haven't heard from you in a while. Do you need anything?
Haven- um well yeah that's what I called about. Im at the hospital right now.........with Chandler.
Mrs. Riggs- oh my god are you too okay?!?!? Is anyone hurt?!?! What happened?!?!
Haven- well it's not me, its Chandler. I flew to Atlanta when I found out and Dylan, Jack and a couple friends are here with him. He's okay now but he had to have surgery as soon as he arrived. He uh...got........shot.
Mrs. Riggs- SHOT!!!!! OH MY GOD LET ME TALK TO HIM IS HE OKAY!!!! DO WE NEED TO FLY HOME!! IS HE OKAY?!?!
Haven- he's fine. They said he'll be fine. You don't need to worry, I promise he's in perfect hands with this hospital and they said he can leave in a couple days after he gets a little rest. He's be okay don't worry.

Chandler began mouthing words to me, he mouthed "tell her I'm asleep"

Mrs Riggs- can i talk to him
Haven- he's asleep right now but he will talk to you as soon as he wakes up.
Mrs Riggs- ok Haven, we can't fly back for a couple of days so I need you to promise that you'll make sure he's okay and watch him please.
Haven- I will don't worry, Dylan is here and he's staying with Dylan so if he gets out before you get back then Dylan will watch him and I'm with him right now so don't worry.
Mrs Riggs- ok Haven, thank you for calling me. I'll call him later. Ok. Bye.
Haven- bye
"Oh my god I wasn't thinking at all, I need to call Taylor or Mahogany right now....someone needs to feed Ham" i exclaimed.
"I already texted Taylor, he said he'd watch Ham and feed him until we get back" Sammy said.
"Oh good. Thank you" I said.
Once Dylan got there he talked to Chandler and all of us just sat around talking until it got late.
"Hey Chandler?" Matt asked.
"Yeah" Chandler answered.
"Didn't you get shot on the walking dead one time" he asked laughing.
"Ugh I was hoping none of you would remember that" Chandler said as we all laughed.