Chapter 40

NASH'S POV
I decided to tell Haven to take Ryann and all of the girls out for a girls night so I could take the guys out to Kay's. I want to propose to Ryann but I need a ring. I don't know what to get through, so I took the guys with me for help. Ryann and I both turned 18 in the same month, (last month) so we're old enough to get married. I found the perfect ring and all I needed was to give it to her. I texted Haven to come home with her and I drove home with all of the guys. "Sammy, she'll say yes, right"i asked.
"Of course she will, she loves you" he said.
"Thanks" I said.
Once we got home I texted Haven to distract Ryann and send the rest of the girls in for a second. Once the girls came in I had them go behind the kitchen island with the guys and duck down. Sammy was the only one who stayed out. I texted Haven to come in. When they walked in Ryann looked around confused as to where everyone was. I walked up to her. Haven made her way slowly towards Sammy. I got down on one knee.
"Oh my god" she said smiling.
"Ryann, will you marry me" I asked.
She began crying happy tears,
"Of course" she said smiling. I put the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her. Everyone stood up and she started laughing. Haven walked over to hug her. I was so excited that she had said yes.
HAVENS POV
Ryann and Nash decided to go out on a date and everyone else decided to go shopping. Since my stomach was so sore, I stayed home with Sammy. We sat down on the couch and I leaned on him while we talked,
"I can't believe she's pregnant and engaged" I said.
"Yeah I was not expecting that. That was so awkward for me" he said laughing.
"I could tell, i was worried about Nash but he handled it very well. I still can't believe that there gonna be parents" I said.
"Speaking of parents, my parents are visiting soon." He said happily
"Ooh am I gonna get to see them again" I asked.
"Yeah........they are bringing my brother with them" he added.
"Ooh yay, I love seeing your brother" I responded.
"and my sisters" he finished.
"Sammy, I've never met them before." I said nervously.
"Don't worry, it'll be fine, they will love you" he said.
"Do they know that we're dating" I asked.
"Yeah they know" he said smiling.
"Oh god....do they know about the whole Claire incident. There gonna see my black eye" I said sadly.
"They just know that you got injured, and your eye looks fine. Don't worry about it" he told me.
"Okay, when are they getting here" I asked.
"Tonight" he answered.
"Are they staying here" I questioned.
"No, they got a hotel up the street, we're gonna have dinner with them if that okay. Oh and Jack and Gilinsky are coming too because they want to see my parents" he said reassuringly.
"Yeah im exited about seeing them again" I said happily before laying my head on his shoulder and turning on the tv. I was nervous about meeting his sisters because I know how judgmental I am of girls Jack dates so thy will probably be the same.
Sammy could tell,
"Haven you don't need to be nervous. They will love you and if they didn't then that wouldn't matter because I love you." He said.
"How can you tell I'm nervous" I asked.
"Because your all tense, your shaking a little, and you seem uneasy so your obviously nervous" he said.
"I love you" I responded smiling.
"I love you too" he said leaning in to kiss me.
Once it was around 6:30 he helped me upstairs and I began getting ready. I put on a dress which was hard to get past my cast but it worked. Jack and Gilinsky came home around 7:00 and Gilisnky drove us to the restaurant we were all meeting at. Sammy helped me up and put his arm around my waist for support since my stomach was still weak and we were worried I might fall. He could tell I was nervous. Jack walked on the other side of me, and Gilinsky walked beside Jack. When we walked In I immediately spotted his parents and brother, i also saw 2 girls who must be his sisters. Sammy and I approached them all and hugged his parents and brother before Sammy introduced me to his sisters. He told me there names but they didn't really seem interested....I could feel them staring at his arm around my waist. It did look awkward if you didn't know about the whole incident. We all walked to the table and sat down. I sat in between Gilisnky and Sammy. Jack was on the other side of Sammy. Once we sat down I was enjoying not being attacked with questions until one of his sisters spoke,
"Aren't you Jacks sister" she asked.
She had been flirting with Jack the whole time and everyone could tell, it was really annoying Jack, Sammy, Gilinsky, and I.
"Yeah" I responded.
"So, how old are you again" she asked meanly.
"Um....I'll be 17 later this week but I'm graduating senior year online this month or next month" I said trying to be nice. Sammy was annoyed at her.
"You know Sammy is 19 right?" She asked.
"Yeah" I answered. Jack and Sammy began trying to change the subject,
"So Jack, are you and Gilinsky working on any new music" he asked.
"Ooh yeah Jack any new songs" his sister asked stupidly.
"Um no. No right now at least" Jack said awkwardly
"So Haven.......I'm sorry but what happened to your eye again, I just heard that you got 'injured'" Sammy's sister said.
"I um....." I looked at Sammy, not knowing what to say.
"She uh...well Nash and cam were trying to throw a baseball in the backyard and accidentally hit her in the eye" he said. I was relived. She still seemed skeptical of the story but left it alone. After dinner, his family went home and so did we. As soon as we sat down in the car and shut the door, Sammy spoke,
"OH MY GOD HAVEN IM SO SORRY-" he began
"Sammy, it's fine, I loved seeing your family again" I said.
"My sister was so mean though, I really did not think she would be like that" he said sounding sorry.
"Sammy, it really wasn't that bad." I said.
"Can we talk about how much she was flirting with Jack for a second" Gilisnky said laughing.
"Oh my gosh Sammy, I love ya to death but that was terrible" Jack said laughing.
"I totally forgot how much she liked you, bro" Sammy said laughing.
When we got home, everyone was in bed and asleep so we all quietly walked up to our rooms.