Chapter 4

HAVENS POV
I woke up the next morning and sat up on my phone. I had followed all of the guys on vine and was watching some of their vines. Mahogany came out of the bathroom and was completely dressed and ready. "When did you get up" I asked. "Like 2 hours ago" she said. "What are we doing today" I asked. "Rehearsal/setup for tomorrow's show" she said. "Ok" I said and got up to get ready. "When are we all leaving" I asked. "About half an hour" she replied. "What? I have to get ready fast then". I said and began rushing. I ran to the bathroom to get dress and fix my hair and make up then ran out to charge my phone. In the end I was ready right on time and we both walked out. We talked about the guys. "I'm gonna be honest with you here since we're both girls" she said. "Your lying if you say that some if not all of them are HOT" she said. I laughed. "Yeah, I'm gonna be honest to when I say that about 5 or 6 of them not counting my brother because that would be wrong are HOT" I said. "Ok so truthfully who's your favorite" she asked. "I mean mine is probably Jacob" she said. "Probably either Hayes, Matt, or Shawn" I said. "WHAT?" Gilinsky said as he popped out from his room. "I honestly thought I was the hottest" he said laughing. "Oh my gosh" Mahogany and I both said at once. "I swear if you tell anyone" I said to him. "I won't I won't tell anyone. But you both have to admit that, that was pretty awesome what I did there" he said laughing. "Honestly though, am I hot" he asked us. "That's an awkward question" I said. "Just answer truthfully." He said. "Yeah" Mahogany and I both said. " ok I won't tell anyone. And are you guys going to the car also" he asked. "Yeah" we told him. "Oh ok I'll get Johnson, we are going there too but he was fixing his hair" he said and stepped back into the room. He came out a minute later with my brother. We all walked down and met the rest of the guys. "Bart is meeting is there" Nash said. "Ok" I said. We all got into a van and drove to the building it would be in. It was a huge room and people were setting up the meet and greet area and the stage when we walked in. There were signs on the walls that said MAGCON and had the logo on them. We all signed some merch and posters then Bart called us over to talk. We all sat down in chairs In a circle. "First we will have the meet and greet where you can take pictures with the VIPS and all. And at that part you will have to have more than one person by each backdrop so we have more room. Ok so we're going to start out with Mahogany playing music at your table up their on the the stage" he said pointing. "And she's gonna get the crowd all hyped up and all then we're going to announce everybody at once and you will all come out when you hear your name. Your all gonna stand in a line then play games and call fans up to interact with the audience. And we're gonna have Shawn, Haven, and the Jacks all sing at least once during the show but not all together unless you all work something out. So figure out what, when, and who you are singing with before then" he said and left us all to talk. We all went up to the stage and played around. Mahogany out letters that said *LOX* on the front of her table and set up some of her equipment. Once they set up the microphones and sound equipment, Taylor and I played around with it. We called everyone's names and had them all line up and we told jokes. After a while we all decided to go back to the hotel since we had been at the place all day.