01. Party Pooper

WARNING: THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT AS WELL AS THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE AND MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

Parties were never something I enjoyed when I was in high school. Who wants to stand in a crowded room with a bunch of sweaty, drunk teenagers who can't keep their business in their pants. College parties weren't that much better, in my opinion, and I would never voluntarily go to one.

I leaned against a wall with a cup of alcohol occupying my right hand. I took small sips from the toxic drink as I searched through the sea of bodies. I was here for one person, and one person only. Jake Brown. A man with many secrets that he keeps hidden from his close friends. His secrets were hidden with a typical college boy personality. He slept around with any girl that threw themselves at him, yet none of them knew about what he was truly like. He was a murderer, a sick one too. No one noticed the pattern, every girl he ever dated ended up dead, and no one noticed this because it was rare for him to date. He would kill the ones he claimed to love dearly, then leave the rest to fulfil his sexual fantasy.

It wasn't hard to spot the drunken moron that was being swarmed by a handful of girls. He cheered on as a few of his close mates were playing a round of beer pong, if there was one way to get Jake's attention, it was to crush his boys in a game. He wasn't one for women in power, in any way, shape or form, so if I proved to him that I was better than he was bound to approach me. I patiently waited as they continued on with their game, I was studying their moves, their techniques. Having been to so many parties over the years, for the same reason, I had got better at the games they played.

After waiting for so long for them to finish their game, I had walked over to the small group. By now Jake was surprisingly alone meaning it would be easier for me to lure him in. "Hey, boys." I called out as I got closer. I did my best to appear as drunk as possible, with my slurred words and a stumble in my walk. "You mind if I join you?" I clutched onto the table and leaned against it.

It wasn't hard to miss the smug look on their faces as they eyed me up and down. "Are you sure you can handle any more alcohol? Why don't I take you up to one of the rooms and you can lay down for a little while?" The boy's questions were far from concerning ones and I felt bad for any girl that had ever fell for their boyish charm and mind games.

"What? Can't handle a loss? I think I'll be perfectly fine." I slurred. This got their attention as they quickly set the cups up and refilled them with alcohol. They made the first shot which I was surprised to see it actually go in. I quickly gulped down the poison and slammed the empty cup onto the table. I threw the small, plastic ball with ease landing directly in the middle.

"I've never seen you around before. What's your name, pretty girl?" Jake had begun a conversation with me as the game kept going forth, by now I had only had to drink two cups and the boys had six.