52: Love

Maddox had woken up long before Blythe had after the night of many, many rounds. While she slept, he couldn't take his eyes of her face, admiring her features and how peaceful she looked fast asleep.

The way she was cuddled up to Maddox was completely adorable in his eyes, with her arms wrapped tightly around his waist, and her face pressed into his chest once she grew comfortable.

There was nothing that could ever ruin one of these moments.

Blythe began to stir awake, her body shifting around and her eyes slowly fluttering open. She let out a deep sigh, about to fall straight back to sleep before taking a glance up at Maddox, noticing that he was already awake. A smile formed on her lips as she looked up at her boyfriend.

Maddox returned a smile of his own. "Morning princess." He said, lighting rubbing her back in a soothing.

Blythe returned a muffled 'morning' before letting out a yawn.

A light chuckle came from Maddox as he watched his lover. "How are you feeling?" He questioned, hand trailing up her back to her hair and brushing a couple of strands away from her face so that he could admire her more.

Blythe rolled her eyes, "you weren't that rough." She answered mockingly, repeating the same words from the prior night.

Maddox's smile slowly morphed into a smirk. "Oh, really? Because I can go another round." This time his hand moved from the back of her head to her ass, grabbing a handful of it.

"Nope, I'm sore." Blythe rushed out, moving away from his touch on her lower half. "And tired." She let out another loud yawn.

She shut her eyes, relishing in the warmth that gravitated off of Maddox's body. Blythe never wanted to leave his side, and she certainly didn't want to let go of him either. She pushed herself further, placing her head in the crook of his neck, placing a light kiss on his skin.

Maddox's chest vibrated as he let out a soft hum. "You're right, sleeping sounds a lot better." He stated, shutting his own eyes allowing himself to fall back asleep.

-

Ashton and Radley unfortunately had to stay at work late and ended up missing out on the rest of Christmas, and when neither Blythe and Maddox had answered their texts that had started to wonder what the two were up to. Once checking the camera footage and seeing Blythe lead Maddox up to his room, they immediately guessed what had gone on and gathered that them being away for Christmas night wouldn't have been that much of a deal.

"Lucky bastard." Ashton mumbled, watching as the two peacefully slept in one another's arms.

Radley nodded his head, also jealous that Blythe chose Maddox over himself to have sex with, but nevertheless he was grateful that she was still willing to allow either of them to do anything with her after the past few months of chaos. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't have shocked Radley if Blythe had completely left and dropped the three of them for some of the things they did.

"Come on, she'll think we're creeps if we keep standing here." Radley ushered Ashton away as they went to Radley's office to finish off some business paperwork.

-

Only an hour later would Blythe wake up, this time feeling more energized than ever.

She sat up, attempting to run her hands through her tangled hair before stretches, feeling her limbs crack and pop as she did so. "I could sleep all day." She heard Maddox groan, rolling around and pulling the covers back over him.

"I think we have." She yawned. Blythe got up and walked into the bathroom to do her business before returning and finding Maddox trying to fall back asleep.