17. Maths Test

I was overwhelmed with excitement at my new relationship I had just formed with the boys

I was overwhelmed with excitement at my new relationship I had just formed with the boys. I was shocked when I was informed that they all had feelings for me, I used to struggle to get the attention of one guy, yet somehow I had found myself three, very good looking, mafia men. My perfect kind of relationship.

Sadly, I had to put my thoughts on hold as I needed to prepare myself for this maths test I had coming up next. It would be hard to take the test when I knew that Maddox was there, but I had to power through it. I didn't want to be one of those girls that depended on her boyfriend or was too clingy, they might find that annoying and that was the last thing I wanted.

I spent all of my free period going through my notes until I felt as if I would be okay to do the test, I hope.

I decided to go to class earlier, maybe that way I'd be able to get used to sitting in a classroom with my boyfriend in it. My boyfriend, its sounds so nice.

I opened the door and the first thing I see was Maddox sat at his desk, he looked even better now that I could call him mine. "Someone's a little early. Were you that desperate to see me?" He teased.

"I came here to get ready for class, nothing more, nothing less." I walked past Maddox and went all the way over to my desk.

"Why do you sit so far away? It's hard for me to see your cute face from over here." He pouted. I chuckled at his words. It surprised me that it was possible for a man in the mafia to act the way that Maddox does, he is such a child.

"The back is better; I get more privacy down here. If I'm at the front then everyone will see."

"See what exactly, hm? What are you doing in class that requires that much privacy?" Maddox smirked as he made his way down the isle of desks. "Unless you're suggesting we make out when no one is looking?" He leaned onto my desk and placed his face directly across from mine. "Of course I wouldn't mind that." I leaned forward and allowed our lips to connect for a few seconds before the bell rang. I still wasn't sure about being intimate out in public, especially at school. This would be something I would need to talk to them about. I wouldn't want them to get in serious trouble because of me. "Good luck with the test, make sure you raise your hand if you need any help."

Students began to pile into the classrooms and then we began our tests.

My mind went completely blank, as if everything I ever did and revised was wiped from my brain. I stared down at the test sheet in front of me and scanned over some of the questions.

After filling in the answers to what I believed were the most simple questions, I flipped back to the ones I was struggling on the most.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Maddox making his way over to me. I watched as he crouched down beside me and tilted his head to the side. "Is everything okay?" He whispered.

I looked around at everyone in the classroom to see that they were all focused on their work. "I forgot." I replied just as quietly, if not quieter. I pointed to the question that I didn't know. I observed Maddox as his eyes flickered over the sheet. His gaze was intense as he was thinking over what the answer was.