49: 1st of December

There was nothing quite like the 1st of December and the Christmas spirit hit, at least that's what Blythe thought when she woke up that morning and she felt the rush of excitement as she saw what the date was.

For once, Blythe decided to wake up early and share the Christmas spirit with her boyfriends.

Blythe got dressed, wearing a Christmas sweaters and some leggings before rushing off to the closest me persons room which happened to be Ashton's.

She knocked on the door first before pushing through the door and finding him fast asleep.

His shirtless chest was hidden beneath the blanket, but Blythe could see enough to make her face heat up.

She brushed away her inner thoughts and tiptoed over to the side of the bed that he was laying on and crouched down.

Blythe had a smile on her face the entire time. "Ash..." She whispered, and when he didn't react, she tried a little louder. "Ash..." once again she received nothing. "Ashton..." her voice was now at a regular tone.

His eyes twitched under his eyelids as he slowly began to wake up. "It's December 1st." He heard through the grogginess. He let out a hum as his eyes flickered open to see Blythe sat beside him.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice croaky as he spoke.

"Yeah, we have to start decorating today." A dazed smile fell on Ashton's lips as he admired Blythe's own. Her eagerness for Christmas was adorable to the man who never truly cared much for Christmas. "You have to get up so we can start."

"Do I, now?" He teased, his smile morphing into a smirk as he reached out a hand for Blythe to grab. When she placed her hand in the comfort of his own, he turned her hand around and placed a kiss on her knuckles. "I think I need a kiss to wake me up."

"Morning breath. I'll give you one if you get up, how does that sound?" She tilted her head as she stared into Ashton's eyes.

"Alright, give me a minute." He groaned.

"That's fine. I have to wake the others up."

Blythe stood up and rushed out of Ashton's room, not before glancing over her shoulder to make sure Ashton was in fact getting up, the smile he sent her was confirmation.

Her next victim was Maddox, who usually would sleep in the latest, but not today.

She didn't bother knocking as she burst into the room and jumped on the bed, startling Maddox awake who reached under the pillow next to him before realizing who it was. His arm retracted as he laid back down and let out a breath of relief. "You scared me." He glared at the girl sitting on his bed.

"Guess what day it is?" Blythe asked.

"Is it Christmas?" He replied. Blythe shook her head. "Then I don't care." He turned back around and pulled the cover over his head before Blythe could stop him.

"No, you have to wake up." She whined as she reached for his blanket to pull it off him.

"I will. Later."

"That's fine. It's not like I wanted your help anyways." She sassed as she got up from the bed and left the room.

"I'm getting up!" He called after her.

Last but not least was Radley. And to no surprise he was already awake and ready by the time Blythe knocked on his door. "Good to see someone else is in the Christmas spirit."

"As much as I would like to help decorate. I unfortunately have to attend an important meeting with a couple of our men." Radley said while adjusting his tie in the mirror. "Think you'll be fine without me for a few hours?"

"I suppose I can handle that." Blythe exaggerated a sigh, her lips turning down into a frown as her head tilted towards the ground.

Radley let go of his tie as he saw the frown on Blythe's face through the mirror, "don't do that." he turned around and approached Blythe, using his fingers to guide her chin to look up at him before moving his hands on her cheeks. "Although you look cute with you pouty lips, I'd prefer to see that gorgeous smile of yours.

Blythe tried to move herself out of his hold to stop him from seeing her smile, but it proved as no use as he only wrapped his arms around her pulled her in for a hug. "I'll be back before you know it." He kissed the top of her head and let her go.

"I'll make sure everything's decorated for you by the time you return."

-

Blythe hadn't expected to find that the tree was significantly taller than herself as she had Ashton finish connecting the top part of it together, that was why she found herself perched up on his shoulders as she had finished decorating the majority of it with the only thing being left to do was the yellow star.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed as she finished adjusting it to appear even. With the help of Maddox she was able to get down from Ashton's shoulders and admire her creation from a far. It had green and white tinsel covering the majority of the tree with baubles and other cute festive ornaments hanging off the tree branches. "That took way to long." She let out an exhausted sigh while flopping down on the couch in front of the tree.

So far, the tree was the only thing that had been put up, next would be lights that was the only rule the boys had, they couldn't go outside. Unfortunately with being in the mafia and all that, they wouldn't allow for their house to have bright flashing lights that basically screamed 'come see this' so Blythe had make up with what she had and decorate the inside instead.

She'd already had a map of the house made so she could plan everything out and now she had to start.

The first thing they did was hang lights from corner to corner on the ceiling and then added them on the door frames in the main rooms, before Blythe hung up more festive decoration and cute socks on the fire place for each person.

Before she knew it, Blythe was finished and Radley was walking through the door at the exact same time that Blythe had decided to lay down on the cool tiled floor. "Very festive." Radley commented as he stepped over Blythe and placed his keys on the table. "Have fun?" He asked as he stared down at Blythe who only nodded her head.

(I deeply apologize for how awful this chapter is😞 honestly I have no idea where this story is going anymore, I've come to the end of my planning from when I originally started writing

(I deeply apologize for how awful this chapter is😞 honestly I have no idea where this story is going anymore, I've come to the end of my planning from when I originally started writing.)

(We're coming up to the end of the chapters that I have written for this storyline. Although I do plan on writing a couple of, I guess, 'oneshots' about their relationship. It's taken me so long to finish this book and since it ends on an abrupt ending I wanted to apologize for being so neglectful to this book.)