10. I Am Hell

(WARNING: VIOLENT ACTIONS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED PSYCHOTIC AND MURDER

(WARNING: VIOLENT ACTIONS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED PSYCHOTIC AND MURDER.)

I drove in silence to Riley's lake house. It was rare for me to feel nervous on a mission, at least now it was, but for some reason, nerves were all I felt. I never had to deal with someone like Sarah, and so much could go wrong in such a short amount of time.

Riley and I had gone over the plan earlier this morning and it had been all I thought about the whole as I wanted to make sure that I got nothing wrong. It had to be perfect.

I pulled up to the secluded cabin, it was lit up from the inside and the cabin itself gave me an eerie feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if this was where Riley usually took his victims to kill them off, it was far out of town, and away from any other houses. The perfect place to commit a crime, but would I be able to get away with it.

My phone lit up as it was placed on the seat beside me. I grabbed a hole of it to see a message from Riley. 'I'm in the bathroom, Sarah is sleeping. When you enter the cabin, I will be in the first door to the right. Throw a few punches, make some noise and you can tie me up in here. You got this.' I got out of my car and made sure I had everything ready. My gun was locked tightly in my waistband, and I had my knife hidden away in my pocket. I pulled down the face mask and zipped up my bomber jacket. I was dressed in full black, no possible way of identifying that it was me. I breathed in deeply and made my way to the front door that was left open for me.

I quietly made my way inside and shut the door behind me. The first thing I noticed was how empty it was inside, no pictures on the wall or anything. I quickly found the room that Riley was in, and he opened the door and pulled me in. "She's in the room down the hall." He whispered. I nodded my head and then I threw the first punch. It seemed as if he hadn't expected it to happen, but that didn't stop me. I threw punch after punch until he was bleeding. I then grabbed the rope and tied it roughly around his wrists, slamming him into the wall.

"Riley?" Sarah called out from behind the door. She sounded scared, but she wasn't prepared at all for what was about to happen. As soon as the door was beginning to open, I pulled out my gun and pointed it in Sarah's direction, keeping my tight hold on Riley's upper arm. "Baby! Oh my gosh!" She gasped. Her eyes widened as she stared at the gun in my hand. "Please, leave us alone!" The tears began to pour, and I mentally laughed. She attempted to slyly step away, but I turned the gun around to place it to Riley's head.

"Move and your boyfriend gets it." My voice came out deeper than usual to hide what I actually sounded like, and I also had the help from the mask muffling my words. She instantly froze and held her hands up.

"I'm sorry. I'll do anything, just please. Don't hurt us." I was shocked as she fluttered her eyebrows and adjusted herself so she was showing more cleavage. Was she really trying to seduce me into not killing her? I lifted the gun to the roof and shot once causing her to scream.

"Sarah, everything will be okay. Run into the forest, alright?" I was caught by surprise as Riley suddenly got up and shoved me over, Sarah running as soon as he does it. "Go have fun." He smirked. I sent him one of my own before I bolted out of the room and through the door that Sarah had left wide open. I watched as she ran into the forest and sprinted off into her direction.