20. Dimensions

(TW: RADLEY KILLS A MAN THAT ATTACKS BLYTHE :))

It was safe to say that when Ashton returned home after dropping Blythe off he got more than a smack. Not only that but he was practically interrogated by Maddox for his behavior and he was certainly scolded like a little kid.

Blythe, on the other hand, returned home to a note plastered onto her bedroom window. With a very threading message that she knew all to much about.

You or them

Blythe felt it was humorous that she would be threatened with something as little as her life as she would gladly give it up for them. It didn't matter how long she knew them.

She scoffed while tearing it up. "Stupid, asshole. Ugly, motherfucker." She grunted repeatedly.

She scrunched up the bits of paper and threw it in the bin, forgetting about any threat that was sent towards her, but that wouldn't be the end of the night for her.

Blythe stayed up a little longer, watching tv shows and messaging Maddox about Ashton getting a smack from himself and Radley. She tried telling Ashton that it wasn't a big deal and there was always other days to go out and have a date, but he wouldn't have it. He'd already apologized numerous times, claiming that wasn't how he usually was, Maddox said he was nervous because Ashton was madly in love with Blythe which made the conversation a little awkward so they hung up not long after.

And then it was time to go to bed.

As Blythe attempted to fall asleep that night she was woken abruptly by the sound of glass shattering. Immediately she stood up and reached for her weapon.

She scanned the bedroom and noticed that the sound didn't come from the room she was in. As she peered her head through the doorway she noticed a person wondering around with a gun in there hands as they checked room to room. "I don't see her, boss." The person mumbled into the radio.

"Find her and get her." Those were the words that came through. She couldn't recognize the robot like voice that responded but she couldn't help but assume who it could possibly be.

Blythe grabbed her phone and went to the group chat with her and the boys.

I am totally not being attacked right now. Please note the sarcasm.

Also he has a pew pew.

A gun. Btw.

She sent the texts and noticed that it was immediately read by Radley. And then her phone lit up as Radley tried to call her.

Blythe froze as her ringtone blared throughout the room. She quietly rushed over to the wall beside her door and waited for the arrival of the creeping person.

As soon as she noticed a figure enter the room she moved on instinct. Her arms wrapped around the persons neck as she pointed the tip of her blade at his skin. Along the way, she had knocked the gun out of his hands causing it to go flying. "Who the fuck are you?" She hissed in the man's ear as she held the struggling man tighter.

He grunted as attempted to free himself from Blythe's strong hold. "None of your business." He spat. Bright blue eyes glared daggers into her own but she was unbothered by the threatening stare he was giving off.