27: Crazy In Love

After Blythe and Maddox had returned home, Blythe headed straight for the spare bedroom and ended up falling asleep shortly after getting in bed, Maddox on the other hand had messaged the others to meet him in Radley offices where he had some important information to discuss with them about what he had seen earlier.

"First thing I have to say is fuck you for charging me more." Maddox cursed at Radley who only shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "And second, there was a guy watching Blythe while I was paying the bill." This made the others perk up in their seats.

"Who?" Ashton asked.

"How am I supposed to know. I was inside paying the bill and when I walked out they were both looking at each other. He was gone before I could get a proper look at him."

Radley had already pulled out his laptop to bring up the security cameras from the restaurant to see if he could get any info on who the guy was and what he was doing hiding in an alleyway. It wasn't long before he managed to pull up a clear image of the mans face and sent it to a couple of people that would help him find exactly who he was looking for, all that was left now was to wait.

"How'd it go?" Ashton asked to fill the silence.

Maddox hummed. "The date? Better than yours." He smiled.

Ashton glared at Maddox. "Shut the fuck up." He spat.

"Both of you shut the fuck up." Radley interrupted before a fight could break out between the two. "If you're still that upset about what happened then go talk to her." he suggested.

"He's right, you know. You're the only one upset."

"I don't know what to say."

"Have you tried. Hello Blythe, how are you today?" With that being said, Ashton stood from his chair and left the room to refrain himself from punching Maddox and making Blythe upset once she would see his black eye.

He debated for a little while before he finally decided to 'man up', as he called it, and head to Blythe's room. He knocked on the door and waited for a response, and when he didn't hear anything he opened the door only to find her asleep above the covers, with her dress still on from the date.

Ashton walked away and returned once he found a blanket, and after quietly walking into her room and shutting the door softly, he placed the blanket on top of Blythe. He wanted to brush some of the hair out of Blythe's face so he could see how beautiful her face looked but stopped himself from doing so in order to not wake her up.

He let out a sigh as he wouldn't be able to talk to Blythe on this day after gaining the courage to do so, and then he made his exit. "Ashton?" He stopped before he could close the door and turned back around to find Blythe looking over at him. "Is everything okay?" She asked as she attempted to rub the sleep from her eyes so she could see Ashton clearly.

"Everything's fine. Sorry for waking you up." He responded quietly. He tried to close the door once again but Blythe calling out to him made him stop, again.

"Ashton, wait!" When he hummed to let her know he was still there was when Blythe spoke up. "Could you stay? Just for a little while." Ashton was almost certain that he was blushing from Blythe's question, so he was extremely grateful that the room was dark enough so you couldn't tell. "You don't have to if you don't want to." She added when Ashton didn't respond.

"I'll stay." He entered back into the room and closed the door behind him once more before awkwardly walking over to the bed. He wasn't sure what to do as he sat down on the opposite side of the bed and kicked his shoes off. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, wondering why she would ask him to stay.

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you, we never really do." Blythe answered as she glanced over at him.

"That's my fault. I'm not very good at talking, sorry." He apologized once more.

Blythe smiled, he was kind of like her in a sense. "That's okay, neither am I, but we can try."

"Yeah." He agreed. "Did you like your date?"

Blythe rolled around to face Ashton as she answered his questions. "Yeah, I did. It was nice." She smiled recalling the date from earlier.

"Did you wanna go there again, for when I take you out?" Ashton let his eyes wander down Blythe's body that was still clad in the tight black dress. It was safe to say he thought she looked beyond beautiful in her going out dress, it was a lot different compared to her casual clothing that she always wore. His hands itched to touch her body.

"No, I actually really wanna go on a picnic. It's cute, I've never been on one before." She shrugged.

"Neither."

They laid in silence for a couple more minutes before Blythe began to feel sleepy once again. Ashton watched without shame as Blythe drifted off to sleep and he found himself entranced just watching her all peacefully.

A part of him was imagining himself cuddled up with Blythe with not a care in the world. He wanted to know how it felt to have his arms around her smaller body with her head placed on his chest, he would happily accept her hair in his face as long as he got to feel that sort of peace.

For now it was a want, but he knew eventually it would become a need. Blythe Griffin was making Ashton Jakes crazy in love.

(MORE ASHTON)(I'm posting this chapter today and because it's shorter than usual I will post another tomorrow

(MORE ASHTON)
(I'm posting this chapter today and because it's shorter than usual I will post another tomorrow.)