21. Blythe is Repeating Radley

"Were you guys not at home when I messaged you?" Blythe asked as they arrived at the mansion the boys resided in. "It took a while to get here is all." She murmured the last part.

The three men had kept silent the entire ride to their house and Blythe couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. "We were in town doing business." Radley confirmed for them. "Let's save the questions for when we get inside and everyone's safe." Radley exited the car followed by Ashton leaving Maddox and Blythe left.

After a couple of seconds of sitting in silence, Blythe had decided to speak up. "Why are you guys acting weird?" Blythe asked the only person that seemed to actually want to talk to her.

Blythe was beginning to question the relationship between the four. While they were trying not to appear together in public, even in private it seemed that they weren't 'dating'. She was beginning to believe that they moved a little too fast.

"We were told that the person we care about is being attacked." Maddox answered. Blythe stare at the side of his head as he looked the other way. "It doesn't matter if you can handle yourself, Blythe. We still don't want you to be in that situation." His eyes held concern as he glanced over at the girl he had deeply fallen in love with over a short period of time.

Maddox's abnormal behaviour proved to Blythe that he was being 100% serious, there was nothing about his tone or attitude that would make her think otherwise. "I'm sorry I got mad at you guys." Blythe apologised quietly.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you properly." Almost instantly, Maddox's behaviour switched back to his usual one. He had a taunting smile on his face as he leaned closer to Blythe. "You might have to speak up a bit." He had a hand cupped behind his ear as he leaned in closer.

Blythe rolled her eyes at Maddox's words, but a blush rose on her cheeks. "There she is, the Blythe Griffin that everyone knows and loves." He chuckled.  "Let's head inside before they start to worry that we were kidnapped or something."

"Wait! Can I ask you something first?" Blythe stopped Maddox.

"It can't wait until we get inside? The others can hear it as well that way." Maddox asked in confusion.

Blythe let out a loud sigh. "That's what I want to talk about. I don't really feel as comfortable around them as I do with you. I know I should because you guys are my..." She trailed off.

"Boyfriends?" He replied quizzically.

"Well, yeah. It just seems that we moved a bit too fast, you know. No offence to any of you, I really do enjoy being with you guys, but I don't really know Ashton and Radley. I realised that when Ashton and I hung out. Seeing him get so mad so easily was unexpected. What I'm trying to say is I don't know what to expect from the other two like I would for you. I think I need more time getting to know Ashton and Radley." Blythe rambled.

Maddox tensed up as he listened to Blythe's mini speech, he was no English teacher but he could determine that what Blythe was saying was going to hurt. "So, you wanna breakup-"

Before Maddox could finish his sentence, Blythe had leaned over and placed her hand to cover his mouth. "No!" She cried as she silenced him. The two stared into each other's eyes as they took in the position they were in. "I wanna be with you all, I just want to spend more time with you guys, alone or not. I just feel like the only time we see each other is school related." She explained as she pulled her hand away but sat closer to Maddox.

Blythe's eyes were locked onto Maddox as they both enjoyed being under one another's gaze. It was Blythe that initiated the kiss as she leaned forward and her lips met Maddox's own. It was slow, but filled with a lot of emotion as Blythe placed both her hands on the side of his face and held him close. As they pulled apart, Blythe kept her forehead connecting to Maddox, her breathing heavy as she spoke. "I don't ever want to be away from you guys." She pecked his lips once more before pulling away completely.

Maddox wanted to bite his tongue and keep the situation serious, but his mouth ran faster than his brain sometimes. "Our girl just wants some attention, huh?" He smiled brightly. Blythe took this as her cue to exit the car and rush to the mansion.

She pushed through the doors and was met with a grand foyer. The interior of the room was mainly marble white, with each step being that same pattern. What hung above was a large crystal chandelier that shined brightly. Blythe was stunned, to say the least as she admired her surroundings. "Don't drool too much." Blythe jumped as she heard Maddox's voice right beside her ear. "Come on, let's go find them." Maddox held his hand out for Blythe to hold.

Blythe and Maddox's adventure to find the other two men was a long but fun time. Along the way, Blythe was shown around to different rooms although she knew she wouldn't be able to remember them and then eventually they stopped at Radley's office. "You boys better not be sucking each other's dicks in there." Maddox called out as he knocked on the door. Blythe looked over at Maddox with shock. "What? You thought we were only gonna have fun with you?" He smirked.

"Damn." Blythe mumbled as she bit her lip suggestively.

Radley opened the door, a glare in his eyes as he stared down Maddox. "He was joking." His eyes flickered over to Blythe. "We have things to discuss."

Blythe was ordered to sit in a chair that would face the three men, leaving her to feel intimidated by their presences and mostly stoic expressions. "About your moving situation-"

"Moving situation?" She questioned.

"You're repeating me Blythe." Radley frowned. "It's safer for you to be close to us at all times. We only ever see you at school-"

"That's exactly what Blythe was about to tell you guys." This time Maddox interrupted. "The we only ever see you at school part." He murmured the last part. "Blythe feels neglected in this relationship and while she thoroughly enjoys being smothered to death by my kisses, she wants to get to know you two better. Hey Ashton, how does it feel to be the only that hasn't kissed her."

Ashton gripped the front of Maddox's suit as he pulled him to stand up. "Not here." Radley said as he divided the two.

While all this was happening, Blythe had pulled out her phone and dialed Riley. "I was beginning to think you forgot about me-"

"Basically, I got attacked tonight and the guys came over and now they want me to move in with them. They said it's for my protection, blah blah blah." She whispered into the phone.

"If you don't move in with them, I will." With that being said, Riley hung up the phone leaving Blythe stunned. She was hoping to get some advice from Riley, but in reality what actually could she really expect.

"Honestly, guys. I'm tired, I'll move in but don't expect me to be 100% happy about it." This made the three men stop what they were doing and turn to face their woman.

"Seriously, just like that?" Maddox asked almost hesitantly.

"Just like that." Blythe repeated with a smile on her face as she rested her head against her arms. "Bed time, now." It didn't take much longer for Blythe to fall asleep leaving her three partners to be a little bit surprised by her actions.

" It didn't take much longer for Blythe to fall asleep leaving her three partners to be a little bit surprised by her actions

(Y'all, I have 14 chapters that are ready to go. Your girl been workin'."