72

Reese POV

I wanted to host a girls sleepover for just adults I got up extra early to go shopping because I didn't want to go when the storm started. Even though we're still underage to buy liquor, Rico said him or Chris would drop some off. The good stuff I hope.

" So y'all do this friend thing really serious I see ". Antron asked looking at all the stuff I bought.

" Yes we been friends since kids so it's really important to us we do stuff like this to keep each other close ". I say.

" It's like we remember why we're friends ". I added.

" Wow thats cool ". He say smiling.

I wanted to ask him what's his problem with the guys because they seem to all hate him. You should have seen our group chat after the dinner.

" My friends and I come together by smoking ". He added.

" I mean that's one way ".

I heard the front door open and footsteps then I heard Chris voice.

" Reese ". He say.

" I'm in the living room ". I say.

When he walked into the living room with the bottle. I swear it was like the first time seeing him he just gave me butterflies.

" Ooh you bought the expensive stuff ". I say smiling.

" I had to get y'all right ". He said.

" You still hanging around this clown ". Antron said.

" Man I didn't say shit to you ". Chris said.

" Reese if you really knew who he was you wouldn't be this comfortable around him ". Antron say.

" What do you mean ". I said.

" Tell her Chris or do I have to ". Antron say.

Chris POV

I swear this lame ass nigga is weird as hell. Trying make drama between me and Reese.

" Reese if you really knew who he was you wouldn't be this comfortable around him ". He said.

" What do you mean ". Reese say.

" Tell her Chris or do I have to ". He said.

" I don't give a fuck tell her anything you want about me that she don't know ".

He was quiet for a moment but gave me this smirk and looked at Reese.

" Reese did you know Chris sold drugs to ya moms ". Antron said.

She was quiet for a moment but she looked at me and back at Antron.

" Yeah I knew ". She say.

Reese POV

I can tell Antron was trying to push Chris button but I learned that Chris really doesn't give a fuck like he just doesn't care.

" Reese did you know Chris sold drugs to ya moms ". He say.

Huh? I knew my mom was on drug but I didn't know Chris was selling them to her. It was like he was in my face he knew my mom was on drugs but you were the one still giving her drugs.

" Yeah I knew ". I lied.

I knew if I said no Antron would have made it into something big which it is big but I didn't want to embarrass Chris.

" You on some weird shit ". Chris said walking out.

_____________________________

The girls were over I was just in disbelief about the whole situation.