CHAPTER 4 - OTHER FIRST YEARS AND TECHNIQUES

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

It was now morning on a Monday. Luckly, (F/N) setted an alarm to wake her up at 6 a.m. When the clock struck 7 a.m. , the alarm started to ring. 

(F/N) woke up and started to stretch. "Oh ya. I'm at Jujutsu Tech." She stated. She got up and went to take a shower, brush her teeth, or just did her morning routine for short. 

Once she was done, she went into her mini kitchen and made breakfast for her. "Natto should do it." She muttered. 

After she finished her breakfast, there was 10 mins until class. "Ok. I should start going." She noticed the time.

(F/N) went out of her dorm with her bag and started to head to class. When she entered the classroom, she was met with a boy with silver hair and purple eyes, a girl with green hair in a ponytail with glasses, a talking panda, and Gojo-sensei looking at her. 

"Sorry. Am I late?" She asked. "Nope! Class doesn't start until 8. You're 5 minutes early, (F/N)-chan! Your classmates just came earlier." Gojo smiled. 

"Oh ok. Do I sit anywhere?" She asked. "Yup!" Gojo yelled. "Ok." (F/N) nodded.

(F/N) chose the seat at the far back corner in the class. Right beside a window too. (MC vibes only) 

"Well, since you are all here, let's start! My name is Gojo Satoru and I will be your teacher this year! I'm a special grade sorcerer and the strongest! Please introduce yourself! Starting with you, Panda-chan!" Gojo yelled.

"Yo! My name is Panda and I'm a panda but I'm not an ordinary panda. I'm a cursed corpse created by the principal." Panda started. 

"You're next Maki-chan!" Gojo continued his yelling. "Whatever. My name is Zenin Maki. BUT! Call by my first name because I hate being called by my family name." Maki said. 

"You're next, Inumaki-chan!" Gojo ponited at the said boy. "Salmon. Konbo. Ikura." The boy said. (Translation: "Ok. Greetings. My name is Inumaki Toge.") 

(I don't really know how to use Inumaki's language so please bear with me)

(F/N), Maki, and Panda were very confused. Gojo noticed the looks on their faces and remembered. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Inumaki-chan here is from the Inumaki clan. The Inumaki clan possesses the cursed speech technique. He uses onigiri ingredients to keep him and others safe. What I mean by that is when he says for example 'Run away', your body would run away without you controlling it for a few seconds. But if he uses powerful words like 'Explode', his throat gets irritated and he coughs up blood. He can't talk normally because when he talks, the words will be reinforced with cursed energy. I will give everyone a copy of his words translated for you to understand what he is saying."

After Gojo's explanation on Inumaki's condition, it made way more sense to them. "One more person is left to introduce themselves. (F/N)-chan!" Gojo clapped. (F/N) stood up and bowed.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Fushiguro (F/N) but you can call me (F/N). Please take care of me." She said. 

"(F/N)-chan here is from the Zenin clan but her father left the clan." "Wait so (F/N) and I are somehow related?" Maki asked.

"Yup. I did some research and found out that (F/N)-chan's father is your cousin, Maki-chan. So (F/N)-chan is somewhat like your niece." Gojo explained. 

(In some Asian and other cultures, Maki and Mai would be Megumi's aunt.)

"Wow. I never knew that." Maki said. "Me too. So I guess I'm related to you, Maki-san." (F/N) said while looking at Maki. 

"Ya and you can just call me Maki-chan." Maki sligthly smiled at her. "Ok, Maki-chan." (F/N) corrected. 

"Ok! So now that you have introduced yourself to each other, there is a test waiting for you guys." Gojo said. "What?" "Test?" The students were confused.

"Yup! It's in Yokohama so let's go!" Gojo yelled. He then left the class. "Wait!" Everyone quickly ran after Gojo.

Once they finally caught up, they were standing at the entrance of Jujutsu Tech. "Gojo-sensei, why is the test in Yokohama?" (F/N) asked. 

"Well (F/N)-chan, it's for grading your power in exorcising curses. Like curses, they are ranked from grades 1 to 4 and special grade. Grade 4 being the lowest and special grade as the highest." "Oh. That makes sense." She nodded.

Just then Ijichi rolled up in a van. "Good morning Minna-san. I'm here to take you to Yokohama." Ijichi said. "Thank you, Ijichi!" Gojo smiled.

They all went into the car with Gojo in the passenger seat. Panda spoke up. 

"We only know Inumaki's cursed technique. What's your's? I obviously told you I'm a cursed corpse but it's called Abrupt Mutated cursed corpse." 

Maki spoke first. "I don't have a cursed technique nor cursed energy. I can't even see curses without these glasses." Maki stated.

"Then why do you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer if you don't mind me asking, Maki-chan?" (F/N) asked. Maki started.

"I want to become one to in order to spite the other members and show the clan that I can become a jujutsu sorcerer without cursed energy nor a technique. That's why I use cursed tools. They already have cursed energy in them. Since I don't have cursed energy and technique, I got superhuman physical strength and reflexes which covers it. I also want to become the leader of the clan and show them that I'm a big shot sorcerer. Growing up in the clan, all they did was reject me. The Zenin clan values powerful cursed techniques above everything. You're lucky, (F/N)-chan, that you don't have to live in the clan because being a girl in the clan, you are expected to be perfect, do chores, and serve a man."

"That's just dumb. I'll support you Maki-chan to become the head of the clan." (F/N) smiled at Maki. "Thanks." Maki looked the other way with a smile. 

Panda then reminded (F/N) to share her technique. "Well since I have a blood connection with the Zenin clan, I inherited their inherited cursed techniques." (F/N) started. 

"Why did you say 'Techniques'? As in plural?" Panda asked. (F/N) continued her long ass explanation. 

"I used plural because somehow I have 2 cursed techniques. The 10 shadows technique and projection sorcery. The 10 shadows technique is a technique where I can control and communicate with up to ten shikigami made from my shadow. But if one of my shikigami gets destroyed, I can no longer summon it, but the cursed energy it leaves behind is inherited into the other shikigami. Projection sorcery is a technique that divides one second into twenty-four frames of animation using my field of view as the projection angle of view or anything touching my palms. During the 24 frames, I have to choose what to do in each frame because if I disobey the 24 FPS rule, I would be frozen inside the frame of animation for one second." 

(Please correct me if I'm wrong about projection sorcery.)

"Wow. That's complicated for projection sorcery." Panda said. "Salmon." Inumaki did a thumbs up. 

"I kinda got it. I'm pretty sure the head of the Zenin clan and his son have the projection sorcery." Maki said. 

"Now that I explained my techniques, what about you Gojo-sensei?" (F/N) asked. Gojo looked at them through the mirror. 

"Of course! But, I'm not saying it in detail. I'm from the Gojo clan. One of the big 3 sorcery clans. And in the Gojo clan, I inherited the limitless technique and other techniques but I'm not saying it. I also have an ability called the six eyes. That's it!" Gojo smiled widely.

"That's it?" Panda asked. "Are you kidding me?" Maki asked. "YUP! That's it! Hahaha!" Gojo started to laugh. (F/N) just shook her head.