CHAPTER 37 - EXPLAINING AND CONGRATULATIONS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Once she met up with the rest, they entered the van and went back to the school. Along the ride, Gojo told everything he knows and his experiences with (F/N)'s father, Toji. 

"So my father had no cursed energy nor technique and was neglected by the clan. He left the clan, changed his name and had me and Megumi. Tsumiki and her mom then came along. He was dubbed 'Sorcerer Killer' and killed for a living and cash. You killed him later on." (F/N) repeated.

Gojo just nodded. "Sorry, (F/N)-chan. Don't tell Megumi yet, ok?" Gojo said. "Sure. And please don't say 'Sorry' . It doesn't sound right coming from you." 

Gojo just pouted. Once they arrived at the school, everyone said their see you next time and parted ways. On the way to the dorm, she saw the 1st and 2nd year together.

"What's going on guys?" They turned and saw her. "Hey, (F/N)-chan/(F/N)-san!" "Kelp!" They greeted.

"Where were you?" "Ya, looking like that." "Wearing that." They questioned. "I had a meeting with the higher ups with a few jujutsu sorcerers." She replied.

"Really?" "What was it about?" They questioned again. "I'm a special grade sorcerer now!" It took a few moments for them to understand. 

"REALLY!?" "YEA!" "CONGRATS!" They all went to the girl and the group hugged her. "HAHAHA! Thanks!" (F/N) said.

After they back out, they were planning a party for her. "I heard you guys are planning a party!" Gojo popped up from nowhere. 

"AHHH! WHAT THE HECK, SENSEI!?" They screamed. "Anyways, I was already planning a party so you all are invited along with the Kyoto folks. The party will be here. See ya!" 

Like that, Gojo disappeared. "GOJO-SENSEI/SATORU!" The kids yelled. "I'm going to change out of the kimono." Everyone nodded, too pissed to talk.

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

Once I entered my dorm, I went straight to the bathroom. I changed out my kimono and was now in my jujutsu uniform. As I walked out the bathroom, my phone rang. 

I picked it up, not looking at the caller ID. "Moshi moshi?" I asnwered. "(F/N)-CHAN!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Eh? Yuta-kun!" I said with a smile. (I totally didn't forget him.) "Hey! How are you?" He asked. "I'm good, I'm good. You?" I replied.

"I'm doing good too. I got word that you're a special grade sorcerer now. Congrats!" He said to me. I smiled. 

"Thanks! Now I'm also the same rank as you." I said. "Yup. I also got word that the other 2nd years are now grade 1s. Along with the 1st years. We got one hell of a school now don't we?" He said.

"Damn right. When are you coming back to Japan?" I asked. "In a few months actually." Yuta-kun replied.

"Really!? Nice! We could have a party then too!" I said. "'Too'?" He questioned. 

"We're having a party today later." I said. "Why? And I'm not invited?" I could see Yuta-kun pout.

"Haha! You're overseas, dumbass! We are celebrating our promotions." I said. "Makes sense." We started to talk more when I heard Miguel-san call for Yuta-kun. 

"Miguel is calling for me. I will call you whenever." He said. "Ya sure. Bye bye, Yuta-kun!" I said. "Bye, (F/N)-chan." 

I turned off my phone. A knock on my door was then heard along with a voice. 

"Get dressed! We're going to the party now!" Maki-chan yelled. "Ok!" I went to my closet and looked for a party outfit.

Once I found one, I went and changed into it. I grabbed my bag and phone and once again, headed out. I met up with the rest of the Tokyo students and Gojo-sensei at the entrance. 

We then heard footsteps indicating that the Kyoto crowd came. 

We all exchanged our greetings and congratulations and went to where the party was being held. Which was the cafeteria.

The party was a blast. We drank (Non alcoholic drinks) , danced like crazy, sang even if we had bad voices, played games, and did crazy things. Not like our lives weren't already crazy but you only live once! 

-I wish things could just be like this. No curses, no jujutsu, no rules, no gorey things. Just smiles, laughs, and positive things. That sounds pretty selfish but whatever!-

BY THE WAY - I NOTICED THAT I FOCUSED ON THE ANIME, MANGA, AND PLOT MORE THAN THE LOVE INTEREST SO I'LL BE NOT ONLY MAKING DIFFERENT ENDINGS BUT ALSO ADDING SOME ROMANCE.