CHAPTER 17 - A VISIT FROM THE KYOTO STUDENTS

WORD COUNT -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

On the way to the meeting Gojo was supposed to be in, he was attacked by an unidentified special garde cursed spirit, Jogo. 

He took the opportunity to teach Itadori so he wrapped to where he was and grabbed him. 

He then wrapped the both of them back to the curse and started to fight each other again. 

During the fight, Jogo used a domain. That was what Gojo wanted to teach Itdaori about. I

n the end, Jogo was beheaded and questioned as to why and who sent him. 

But, Jogo got rescued by a fellow curse, Hanami, who used her technique as a distraction. 

"High cursed spirits working together? This is getting interesting." Gojo commented.

In the background, Itdaori was apologizing for letting the curse go because he got caught by the leg by a tree?

"Yuji, it's not just you but I want all you kids to get strong enough to beat something like that. Maybe (F/N)-chan could already." Gojo said.

"Win against that!?" Itadori shouted. 'That' in question was Jogo. "And who is this '(F/N)-chan'?" Itadori asked. 

"She's your upperclasswomen. 2nd year to be exact. She's also Megumi's older sister!" Gojo explained.

"Fushiguro had a sister!?" Itadori shouted. "Yup! Anyways, it's better to have a solid goal, right? Glad I brought you here!" Gojo said.

"Um, I had no idea what was happening. Are you serious?" Itadori questioned. 

"Set a goal and work hard to achieve it. We're gonna speed up the schedule a bit. For the next month, you're gonna watch movies and fight me." Gojo said.

"Fight you!? I wonder if I'll be alive by the end of the month?" Itadori shouted. Overthinking everything. 

"After that, field work. I'll have you take tough missions. You'll learn the basics of jujtsu and how to use it. We'll show off your results at the Goodwill Event!" Gojo said.

Itadori raised his hand. "Question!" Itadori said. "Yes, Yuji-kun!?" Gojo asked him. "What's the Goodwill Event?" Itadori questioned.

"I didn't tell ya?"Gojo asked. While that was happening, Ijichi, the one who was supposed to drive Gojo to meet the principal and the principal himself, were waiting for the said man to show up. 

"HE'S LATE!" Yaga yelled. Back to the teacher and student duo, Gojo wrapped Itdaori back to his training and wrapped to the meeting. 

"Sorry I'm late!" Gojo said. "You are VERY late, Satoru!" Yaga yelled. "Ya ya. I know, I know. I got attacked by an unidentified special grade cursed spirit." Gojo said.

"Is that so? Tell me, what did it look like? It might have a connection with what (F/N)-san told me." Yaga said.

"What did she say? Wait, what happened?" Gojo asked. 

"Nothing serious happened. She and Fushiguro-kun were eating at a restaurant in Shibuya when she saw Geto and a few unidentified special grade cursed spirits." Yaga explained.

"Is that so? Well, it was a volcano looking curse with an eye. As I was trying to get information out of him, a different unidentified special grade cursed spirit showed up and saved him. It distracted me by using it's technique. Flowers. I didn't see what it looked like." Gojo said.

Yaga looked for (F/N)'s drawing. When he found it, he laid it on the table. 

"I see. The volcano matches what she said. And flowers? There was a curse that has roots for eyes. Maybe it was that?" Yaga said.