CHAPTER 33 - MAHITO VS. NANAMI AND (F/N) AND AFTERMATH

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Just as Mahito and Nanami were about to attack, (F/N) activated her Projection Sorcery. "Huh?" They both couldn't move. 

They looked at (F/N) to see her and only her moving. She talked while she attacked Mahito. 

"This is one of my 2 cursed techniques, Projection Sorcery. Anything that touches my hand or is in my line of vision will freeze for 1 second. But, that one second is now divided into 24 frames. I have to choose my movement in these 24 frames and if I don't, I too will be frozen." 

She explained. She then quickly attacked Mahito in each frame. To the legs, arms, head, everywhere.

After the 24 frames finished, everything went back to normal. For some reason, Mahito was still alive. "Tsk! How one Earth are you still alive!?" (F/N) yelled. 

"As long as my soul stays intact, I won't be exorcised." Mahito said. "How annoying!" The girl irked.

"Hehe." Mahito giggled. Nanami and (F/N) went back to attacking Mahito. Mahito also fought back but only to Nanami. 

Nanami was in rough shape with an injury on his shoulder and side. He even twisted his ankle. Mahito not once laid a hand on (F/N) making her easily attack Mahito. 

She even used Black Flash which surprised the 2. Don't get her wrong, she was also annoyed. "Come on! Just attack me! This is the 2nd time I get to fight with an unidentified special grade cursed spirit!" She yelled.

Mahito ignored her while regenerating himself. The fight was getting pretty heated and the victory was going to the 2 jujutsu sorcerers. 

Mahito had enough so he opened his mouth. "Domain Expanition: Self-Embodiment Of Perfection!" 

(F/N) saw that the domain was avoiding her and was wrapping itself around Nanami so she ran and grabbed Nanami by the hand. 

The domain closed up and now the 2 sorcerers are now trapped. For now. 

"Oh? You managed to get in too, (F/N)-chan?" Mahito asked. "It's Fushiguro to you." The said girl glared. "My bad."

"This is bad." Nanami said. "What is?" She asked. "We're in touch with him." That was when (F/N) looked around the domain. It was dark and full of hands. 

They we're standing on one of the said hands. "Oh." (F/N) said. " I know I said it before and I'll say it again. Right now, I feel grateful to you, Blondie." Mahito said.

Nanami then took off his glasses. "Like I said before, keep your gratitude. I received plenty. I have no regrets." Nanami said.

"By the sounds of it, it seems like you've been in the same situation before, right?" The teenage girl asked.

"Yeah." Nanami replied. "I have something to say." (F/N) said. "What is it?" Nanami asked. "Why are you saying this all now?" She asked.

"Because we're going on to a new chapter of life, (F/N)-san. I think you know this." Nanami explained.

(F/N) looked at Nanami. "I don't actually." She shrugged. "What do you mean?" Nanami asked.

"Because we haven't tried to get out." She said. "Huh?" (F/N) placed her hands together, making the person beside her and the curse look at her shocked. 

"Domain Expansion: Infinity Shadow Cube!" Just like that, Mahito's domain started to break. "No... Way." He muttered.

His Domain then completely shattered and was taken over by (F/N)'s. "You're in my domain now. Which means you are helpless here." (F/N) said.

They looked at (F/N). She then maneuvers her hands. Chains suddenly wrapped around Mahito, making him not move. Nanami just stayed back while placing pressure on his injuries.

(F/N) then made a new hand gesture. "I perfected this while in Africa. I went overseas for training. No one in the Zenin clan has yet to tame it but I have so I don't need to start an exorcism ritual." 

That made Nanami look at (F/N) wide eyed. "Don't tell me..." He started. "Huh?" Mahito was confused.

"With this treasure, I summon Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga." The girl chanted.

Just like that the shikigami was summoned. It was a towering, muscular humanoid figure with four wings from its eye sockets and a tail-like appendage from the back of its head. 

Above that is a large eight-handled wheel that rotates as it responds to new stimuli. Furu's Incantation of the Ten Sacred Treasures and this wheel represent a complete cycle and harmony. 

It also has black hakama bottoms and a white sash around its waist to cover most of its lower body.

"ATTACK!" Mahoraga listened to its user and attacked Mahito. As it attacked Mahito, it also damaged his soul. Exorcising Mahito. 

(Your welcome Jujutsu Kaisen manga readers) (F/N) looked proud of what she did. Mahorage looked back at its user to see that she was smiling and waved it over. 

Once it moved closer to (F/N), she patted it. "Good job." She placed her domain down and turned to Nanami. 

"Nanami-san!" The said male snapped out of his trance and looked at her. "Are you sure you're a special grade 1?" He asked. "I'll answer that later." She said.

(F/N) went behind him and placed her hands on Nanami's shoulder and side. She activated her Reversed Cursed Technique and healed Nanami. 

She then moved to his ankle and did the same. "Can you stand up?" (F/N) asked. "Ya." Nanami got up and (F/N) helped him a little. 

He then bowed. "Huh? Why are you bowing, Nanami-san?" The girl asked. "Thank you, (F/N)-san. We didn't die because of you." He said.

"What do you mean? You did major damage to Mahito and made him weak. Thank you, Nanami-san." She bowed.

Nanami sent her a small smile. "To answer your question from before, yes. I didn't lie." (F/N) said. "Is that so?" Nanami asked.

"Yup." She sent him a smile. Nanami thought of promoting her to a special grade. "Let's get back to the school." Nanami said. "Yeah." 

They both walked out and saw Ijichi. "Ah! I see you are back. How was it?" Ijichi asked. "(F/N)-san exorcised it." Nanami said.

"'We' exorcised." (F/N) corrected. "That is amazing! We should go back to the school now then." Ijichi said. 

"Yup." (F/N) nodded. They got in the car and started to go. The 2 jujutsu sorcerers were tired so they rested.