CHAPTER 14 - WELCOME BACK TO JAPAN

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

It's been 2 months since (F/N) and Okkotsu have been outside of Japan. 

Since then, everyday, (F/N) practiced on her shikigamis, domain, Projection Sorcery, and Reversed Cursed Techniques.

Also practicing how to handle cursed tools and calling everyone in Japan. She has now tamed one of the hardest and powerful shikigami. 

The Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga. No one in the Zenin clan has yet to summon it. 

She also was able to combine 2 shikigamis into one for example, The Well's Unknown Abyss. It combines Nue and Toad so it's toads with wings. 

Gojo came and visited (F/N) while she practiced on her shikigamis. "Well done, (F/N)-chan!" Gojo said. The said female jumped. 

"What the hell, Gojo-sensei!?" (F/N) yelled. "Did I scare you?" He asked. "Damn right!" The girl yelled.

"Anyways! I saw that you are able to use The Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga right, (F/N)-chan?" Gojo asked.

"Ya, I do. What about it?" (F/N) asked. "You should not show that to the Zenin clan. Since they saw your performance on December 24th, it's been hard to keep you in my care." Gojo said. "Really? Ok then." (F/N) nodded.

(F/N) also mastered her domain, how to use cursed tools, Projection Sorcery, and Reversed Cursed Techniques. 

"Got to say thanks to Shoko-san when I get back to Japan." (F/N) said to herself. "Don't worry. You will." Gojo said.

"Ya. WAIT! WHAT!?" (F/N) yelled. "Hey there, (F/N)-chan!" Gojo greeted. "Why the hell are you here again!?" The girl screamed.

"You don't want to see your amazing sensei!?" Gojo pouted. "If you keep scaring me like that then ya!" (F/N) said.

"How rude! Anyways, I'm here to say that you are able to come back to Japan! Isn't that great!?" Gojo smiled. "Wait... Really?" (F/N) asked.

"Yup! I also forgot to say that there are 3 first years. Megumi is included. A girl that uses nails, Kugisaki Nobara, and Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji!" Gojo stated.

"Wait... Sukuna as in the 'King of Curses'?!" The girl shouted. "Yup! Interesting right!?" Gojo asked. "Kinda. How the hell did he become his vessel though?" (F/N) asked.

"He swallowed Sukuna's finger." Gojo said. "He... Swallowed it?" The girl was confused. "Yup!" Gojo just nodded. 

"Was he hungry or something?" The girl muttered. Gojo then told the whole incident.

"So you're telling me that you gave Megumi a mission of yours?" (F/N) asked. (F/N) was angry that Megumi got hurt. 

"That's what you got out of the explanation!?" Gojo asked. "But you gave my little brother your mission." (F/N) said.

"Anyways. I forgot to tell you that Yuji-kun died." Gojo said. "What?" The girl looked at the man in disbelief. 

"The higher ups took advantage of me being away and brought the first years on a mission they couldn't handle. There was a cursed womb that was a special grade. Both Megumi and Nobara we're injured." Gojo explained.

"Is that so?" (F/N) was angry. Gojo was actually kinda scared of (F/N) when she's angry. "Y-yes!" Gojo yelled out. 

"Then I'm gonna kill the higher ups since you said that I could be a special grade by now." (F/N) said. "I was thinking that too." Gojo agreed with her.