ITADORI YUJI ENDING

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

It has been a few months since the promotions. The Shibuya Incident ended too. (This is for the plot and the Culling Games Arc is not here.) Luckly, Kugisaki is still alive and Gojo is out of the seal. 

Megumi is now the head of the clan. Also, Okkotsu is back from overseas. Sadly, Yaga died and Itadori has now eaten 19 fingers so 1 more left until he will be executed. 

The higher ups were happy that they were soon enough getting rid of a monster. Over the months, Itadori and (F/N)'s feelings for each other grew.

(F/N) was assigned a mission in Miyagi. It was a special grade mission and it was said that there is a special grade object behind the curse. Ijichi drove me to Miyagi and dropped me off. 

"Thank you, Ijichi-san." (F/N) thanked. "No problem, (F/N)-san. Good luck and be safe." He said. "Got it." She nodded.

She placed up a curtain and entered it. The curtain surrounded an orphanage. 

She summoned her Demon Dogs once she was at the entrance. They sniffed the door before they all went in.

She got out a cursed tool called Dragon-bone. It was a cursed tool Maki gave her. It was crafted by Kumiya Juzo, the bald guy from the school attack. 

(F/N) wields it around and exorcizes the lower curses. She felt the curse's presence underneath her so she went to the bassment. 

Once she opened the door and entered, still with Demon Dogs, the door shut. The dogs started to bark. (F/N) took in her surroundings.

It was a domain. It was a grassy valley with flowers. She dispelled Demon Dogs and started to walk around. She then heard a baby crying so she went to look for the source. 

She then found a basket with the baby inside. When she was about to grab the basket, an arm wrapped around the basket and backed away. 

She looked up and saw that it was a curse disguised as a caretaker.

The curse sent a blast of cursed energy at (F/N) but she dodged it. The curse and herself started to fight it out. 

She didn't want to use her domain nor her strongest shikigami because it might harm the baby. That was when she noticed that the curse never let go of the baby. 

The cursed object might be in there. (F/N) tossed the cursed tool that was in her hand at the hand of the curse. The curse's hand was cut off and the basket started to fall.

With (Y/N)'s quick feets, she ran and grabbed the basket. She saw how the curse started to weaken and summoned Nue. 

"ATTACK!" She yelled. Nue used its electoral wings to exorcize the curse. Once the curse was gone, the domain disappeared. 

She took in her surroundings once again and saw that she was in the laundry room. 

She looked in the basket where the baby was.

She comforted the baby and made it go to sleep. (F/N) then looks for the cursed object. She took it out and saw it was Sukuna's last and final finger. 

"If I give this to the higher ups, they would execute Yuji-kun." She muttered. She decided that she would hide the finger to have some more time with Itadori. 

She went back up to the main floor and saw the real caretaker and kids looking for something or someone.

"I think you are looking for this." (F/N) showed them the basket with the baby. 

"Oh my! Thank you so much." The woman said. "It's not a problem. I'll be on my way now, uh?" (F/N) stopped.

"Isabella. My name is Isabella." The woman named Isabella said. "My name is Fushiguro (F/N). You can call me (F/N). I'll be on my way now, Isabella-san." (Y/N) continued.

"Ok. Once again, thank you!" (F/N) smiled and started to walk out. That was when she was stopped by a girl with orange hair. 

"Thank you for saving us! My name is Emma." The girl smiled. "Hello, Emma-chan. My name is (F/N). It's not a problem." The teenager said. 

"Can you come next time to visit us?" Emma asked. "Maybe." (F/N) replied. "Ok!" Emma smiled birghtly then left since her friends called for her.

(F/N) continued to walk out of the orphanage while looking at the finger in her hand. "I know this might get executed but it's ok." 

She placed a talisman on it and shoved it into her pocket. She didn't want to bother Nitta nor Ijichi so she took the train home to Tokyo. 

Once she arrived at the school, she quickly went into her dorm, hid the finger in the deeps of her clothes full of clothes and went to go get cleaned up.

It didn't last long when the higher ups found out that (F/N) was hiding the last finger. 

As of right now, she and Itadori were in the execution room, kneeling with ropes and chains around their wrists along with talismans around. 

Gojo was assigned to kill (F/N) while Okkotsu was to kill Itadori. Gojo stared down at (Y/N). "Why? Why?" She looked at him. 

"I guess I was just too selfish." (F/N) said with a sad smile. Everyone in both jujutsu schools were standing and watching.

"Gojo Satoru. Now is the time you execute Fushiguro (Y/N)." Gojo looked at the higher up then back at the girl. 

"A-any last words?" He asked. 

"Of course. Thank you everyone for supporting me throughout the years. I will miss you all dearly. Please don't cry and mourn for me. Live a life you won't regret and live a long life. I lived a life without regret. Or that's what I want to say. I do have 1." She looked at Itadori.

"The reason why I kept the finger hidden is because I want more time with you. I'm such a coward for not telling you how I feel. Ever since Gojo-sensei showed me a photo of you, my heart skipped a beat. After meeting you in person, I knew I had a crush on you. Hearing your voice and seeing you everyday really makes my day."

Itadori was in disbelief. His crush likes him back but is getting executed. "I can finally get that off my chest." (F/N) smiled. 

"That's it." She said. "NOW!" The higher up yelled. Gojo used his cursed techniques and killed (F/N). Everyone she was close with cried their heart out. 

Gojo let a few tears out, not wanting anyone to see him cry. "(F/N)/(F/N)-CHAN/(F/N)-SAN!" Everyone cried out.

"Okkotsu Yuta. Feed Itadori Yuji the last finger and kill him." Okkotsu hesitated but did as he was told. "Any last words?" He asked Itadori.

"I'll miss all of you. I got a chance to live even longer though I have Sukuna in me. I didn't regret anything. Though I could have told (F/N)-san that I liked her back. Please live a long life." Itadori smiled.

"NOW! KILL HIM!" Okkotsu used his katana and beheaded Itadori. Everyone cried even harder. "ITADORI/ITADORI-SAN/YUJI-KUN/BROTHER!" They yelled.

All you could hear in the room was crying and sobbing. The room was full of blood of the 2 executed. Sukuna was now long gone and so were 2 beloved people.