CHAPTER 10 - VISIT FROM GETO SUGURU

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Right now, the first years are back from a group mission. But something didn't sit right with Okkotsu and (F/N). 

Panda noticed Okkotsu's uneasiness. "What's up, Yuta?" Panda asked. "Um. I've got a bad feeling." Okkotsu said. "It's just your imagination." Panda said.

"Ya, for sure." Maki said. "Fish flakes." Inumaki agreed. (F/N) stayed quiet. "Wait, but you guys..." Okkotsu continued. 

"Your awareness of cursed energy is whack." Maki said. "Since you have Rika with you all the time, your senses are off." Panda said.

"Tuna." Inumaki nodded. (F/N) decided to speak up. "I think Okkotsu-kun is right. Something is off and I feel it." She said. "Hm?" They all looked at her.

From a building nearby stood the principal, Yaga Masamichi, and Gojo. On Inumaki's mission with Okkotsu last week, there was a problem. 

Somebody casted a curtain over Ijichi's curtain and added an unidentified semi grade 1 curse. 

Gojo suspected Geto Suguru was the one who did it because of his residuals. 

"We still can't confirm Geto's involvement. Maybe you're just being paranoid." Yaga said. "Sorry principal. I'm sure about this." Gojo said. 

"I went to the scene myself." Yaga continued. "There's no way I would mistake his residuals." Gojo said. 

Just then, Yaga himself felt himself getting uneasy. Then he looked up to the sky. "GOD DAMN! SPEAK OF THE DEVIL! Gather all sorcerers semi grade 1 and above at the front gate!" Yaga yelled.

Back in the first years, Maki was speaking. "If (F/N)-chan feels it, she's maybe right." "Really?" Okkotsu asked. "Ya." Panda nodded.

Okkotsu looked dejected. Then, a bird-like curse with people on it came from the sky. That made them on guard. 

"That's an intruder, right?" Panda asked. "I've never seen a curse like that." Maki said. "Salted fish roe." Inumaki nodded. "Wow. That's one big bird." Panda commented.

"Me and Okkotsu-kun were right." (F/N) said. A man came down with a woman and 2 girls and looked around. "Still the same as ever." The man commented.

"Woah! Master Geto, is this Tokyo!? So country!" A girl said. "Nanako, that was rude." Another girl said.

"What? You think so too, right?" The girl named Nanako asked. "Hurry up! Aren't you cold?" Another person called to them

"Who are they?" Panda asked. "Wow! It's a panda! So cute!" The 2 girls gushed over Panda. Panda decided to speak up. 

"Who are you? Mr. Yuta won't forgive intruders!" Panda yelled. "Kelp!" Inumaki said. "WHAT!?" Okkotsu was in disbelief.

"GET OUT BEFORE MR. YUTA KNOCKS YOU OUT!" Maki yelled. "WHAT!?" Okkotsu yelled. Geto ignored them and went to Okkotsu. 

"Nice to meet you, Okkotsu. My name is Geto Suguru." Geto said. "Oh! Um. Nice to meet you too." Okkotsu replied.

Geto showed up in front of Okkotsu so fast that it made the others put their guard up to the max. Geto grabbed Okkotsu's hands in his. 

"You have quite fantastic powers. I think great power should be used for great endeavors. Do you see anything wrong with the world today? Jujutsu sorcerers are forced to work in the shadows to protect society. You see, it's a paradox the strong must submit to the weak. IT'S DEPLORABLE!" Geto talked.

"R-right." Okkotsu didn't know what to say. "Humanity has hindered their own evolution. Such utter nonsense! So I'd like your help." Geto said.

"W-with what?" Okkotsu asked. "Killing all non sorcerers and realizing a world with only jujutsu sorcerers!" Geto yelled.