CHAPTER 28 - ATTACK (ON TITAN SEASON 3) AND AFTERMATH

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Gojo looked around from where he was floating after he dropped (F/N). "Well then, where to go first?" 

He looked around and spotted (F/N), Itdaori, and Todo at the river. He could tell that Itadori got stronger. 

Gojo decided that they would be fine with the curse since Todo is a grade 1 sorcerer and (F/N) is a special grade 1. 

"In that case, let's start..." Gojo then appeared near the coat ranker creator wanna be and the old guy with a guitar. "With you." Gojo said.

Juzo started to go at Gojo but Gojo disabled him but did not kill him since they needed info. 

Gojo then asked Prinicpal Gaukuganji to heal the poor guy on the floor while noticing that the guy Utahime was chasing escaped.

Gojo then started his ritual for his attack on the unidentified special grade curse. "Let's get a little crazy. Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue. Cursed Technique Reversal: Red." Gojo started.

Back at the river, Hanami sensed that she was really in deep stuff and started to flee. Itadori noticed it too. 

"DON'T YOU DARE! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT! BROTHER! (F/N)-SAN!" Just as Itadori was about to attack Hanami again, Todo and (F/N) stopped him. 

"TODO! (F/N)-SAN! WHY'RE YOU STOPPING ME!?" Itadori yelled. "Don't go any further." The girl said. "Or you'll be sucked into this too." Todo said.

Gojo continued his last step. "HOLLOW PURPLE!" A line of purple cursed technique went right past the 2 students and crashed into Hanami.

The power was extraordinary. Itadori and (F/N) covered their faces from all the stuff flying. "Heh heh. He's non-standard." Todo said.

"Haha. What can you say? It's Gojo-sensei afterall." (F/N) said. "I can't tell if it's exorcised!" Itadori shouted.

Gojo placed his blindfold back on with a thumbs up. "We are all good!" That was when he noticed another present nearby. It was Mahito. 

"I wonder if Hanami is ok. Mission complete." Mahito said. Haruta was in an underground cave, commenting on how he didn't get to do anything and wondering if he was gonna get scolded. That was when Hanami appeared. Half of her body is gone.

Just as he was about to end her misery, Mahito appeared and wrapped his arm around Hauta's shoulders. "Good job! But be careful, human. Know your place before I kill you." Mahito said.

"Aw. Come on. I'm just being kind. I guess curses don't understand human kindness." Haruta then shrugged the arm off. 

"So? Did you get it?" He asked. "No problem." Mahito showed the fingers. Sukuna's fingers to be exact. 

"Special grade cursed objects, Ryomen Sukuna's fingers. I have the 6 that were stored in Jujutsu Tech. Plus, I got the special grade cursed objects, Death painting wombs 1-3." Mahito said.

Geto's group's plan was to find and steal all of Sukuna's fingers and give it to him to bribe him into their side. They planned out the attack. 

Keeping Fushiguro (F/N) and Gojo Satoru outside the curtain was a part of it. Mahito helped Hanami up and started to walk home. 

With (F/N), she rushed to Shoko's office once everything was settled. Once she saw the door near her, she reached out and slammed the door open.

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)