OKKOTSU YUTA ENDING

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After the Shibuya incident and the culling games ended (The Shibuya Incident is over but the Culling Game is not in the manga) , Okkotsu and (F/N) finally reunited. 

Okkotsu welcomed her with open arms. She ran right into them. They also shared a passionate kiss. "I miss you, baby." Okkotsu said.

"I miss you too. Even more, love." (F/N) said. They both then went to the school and greeted everyone.

"Hey everyone!" Everyone turned around from the couch they were sitting on and looked back. There, they saw the couple walking in while waving their hands. 

"YUTA/OKKOTSU-SENPAI! (F/N)/(F/N)-CHAN!" The 2nd years and Megumi jumped up and hugged the said couple. 

The other 1st years (Kugisaki will be alive in this story. Her status is unknown) were happy to see (F/N) but questioned who the boy was.

"Are you not gonna hug me, Yuji-kun, Nobara-chan?" The 2 snapped out of it and hugged (F/N) while asking her. 

"Who is he?" They asked. "That's my boyfriend and your senpai, Okkotsu Yuta." (F/N) introduced her boyfriend. 

"Oh!" They let go of her and went to introduce themselves to Okkotsu. "I see that Yuta is back, huh?" 

They all looked at where the voice came from and saw Gojo (Again, he's here for the story. He's still in the Prison Realm in the Manga) and Kusakabe Atsuya, the teacher for the 2nd years.

"Gojo! Kusakabe-sensei! Nice to see you again!" Okkotsu greeted. "I could say the same." Kusakabe said.

"Look at you, Yuta! All strong and mature!" Gojo said. (F/N) recalled what she said a few months before. 

"Let's have a party to celebrate the end of this disastrous event and that Yuta-kun is back. What do you think?" She asked. 

"YEAH!" "Why not?" "I agree." They all agreed. They all started to plan the party.

(I don't know what to write for the party) It has now been a few weeks since Okkotsu returned. He got along with the new 1st years very quickly. 

Also over the weeks, all the Tokyo students hung out with each other. And I can not forget that Okkotsu and (F/N)'s relationship was as strong as ever. 

They would go almost everything together and you can't see 1 without the other. They also went on a lot of dates since they haven't been on many.

I mean, come on, the 1st half of the relationship was long distance. They were happy, but not as happy as of right now. They were actually on a date right now. 

They were at the mall, spoiling each other since they got the money from the missions they went on and their title of being special grade sorcerers. As they were walking around, they passed a jewellery shop.

(F/N) glanced at the window of the saw and saw something that caught her eye so she stopped walking. Okkotsu saw the movement and turned to her. "What's wrong, honey?" Okkotsu asked.

(F/N) didn't say anything so Okkotsu looked at where her eyes were. It was a ring. In his perspective, it looked like a promise ring. 

Wasn't too detailed nor too bland. He smiled. "Honey, come on, we have to go back to the school, it's getting dark." He said.

(F/N) snapped out of it. "O-oh, ok. Let's go, hun." They both started to walk. The female was kinda disappointed that she won't be able to buy the ring. 

But, luck was on her side because what she didn't know was that her beloved boyfriend was planning on buying the ring and giving it to her as a promise to marry her in the future just like how Rika did.