CHAPTER 12 - THE NIGHT OF A HUNDRED DEMONS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Twas the night before December 24th and right now, the teachers and principals are in a meeting regarding what's going down tomorrow. 

"Geto Suguru. A special grade curse user who possesses the cursed manipulation technique. He recruits curses and controls them. He has many curses because of his religious group as a lure. That just adds more to his collection. 2000 may not be a bluff." Ijichi said.

"Even so, the curses are probably grade 2 or less. The number of jujutsu sorcerers is 50, tops." Yaga commented. 

"That's not it. It's hard to imagine him starting a war he cannot win." Gojo said. 

"Damn! All alumni. The big 3 families. We'll also ask help from the jujutsu society. It's all out war fare. This time, we exorcize the curse known as Geto Suguru!" Yaga yelled. Back where Geto was at, he was just mocking the principal.

It was almost time for the war. Panda, Inumaki, and (F/N) were called. "What is it, Satoru?" Panda asked.

"We need you guys on the battlefield. Don't worry, there will be other sorcerers." Gojo said. "Got it!" "Ok." "Salmon." They all agreed.

"Panda and Inumaki, you guys will be in Shinjuku and (F/N), you'll be in Kyoto." Gojo contiuned. "K." "You got it." "Salmon." They all nodded.

"I'll bring you there. So off you guys go!" Gojo said. And like that Panda, Inumaki, and (F/N) were now at their designated location. 

(F/N) could feel something was going to happen but brushed it off. She looked around and saw a bunch of sorcerers. 

Some people stood out like Kamo, Todo, and a few people from the big 3 families. 

(I don't know if anyone from the big 3 families or Kamo are at the battle but... They are for the story.) 

(F/N) walked up to Kamo and Todo since she was more familiar with them. "Hello there, Kamo-senpai, Todo-senpai." She said.

"AH! (F/N)-chan!" Todo yelled. "(F/N)-san. I'm guessing you are here to help in this battle." Kamo asked. "You got it." (F/N) nodded.

"So I guess I'm going to see your techniques, huh?" Kamo continued. "Yup." he girl nodded again. "Hey hey! Let's see how powerful you are!" Todo yelled.

A random person then yelled. "There the curses are! Let's do this!" "RIGHT!" Everyone shouted. Then everyone started to attack.

(F/N) was surrounded by 3 grade 2 curses and 2 grade 3s. She put her hands together. "GREAT SERPENT OR OROCHI PLUS NUE!" She yelled.

Like that, Great Serpent or Orochi and Nue were summoned. "ATTACK!" Nue went for the 2 grade 3s. It charged it's electricity into its wings and shocked the 2 curses. Exorcising it. 

Great Serpent or Orochi wrapped itself around the 3 grade 2s. Crushing them and exorcising them. "Good job. I'll call you guys out when I need to." (F/N) commented before dispelling both of them. 

"HELP!" A voice yelled. She looked over to where the call was coming from. There she saw a special grade 1 curse about to eat  the sorcerer. She put her hands together again. 

"TOAD!" A frog shikigami appeared. "GET THE PERSON!" (F/N) yelled. The toad stuck it's tongue out and wrapped it around the sorcerer. Then it reeled it's tongue back. 

"Are you ok?" (F/N) asked. "Thank you so much! I could've died!" The person said. 

"But you didn't. Don't worry. Let's get back to work." (F/N) continued. "Alright!" The person nodded.