CHAPTER 19 - GOODWILL EVENT INTRODUCTIONS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After all the training the Tokyo students' been thorough, it was now the official day of the Goodwill event.

Before that, let's summarize what had happened over the week. Itdaori was assigned a mission with Nanami Kento. A first grade sorcerer.

They were investigating a trail of transfigured human corpses that was left in a movie theater. The culprit was none other than Mahito.

Mahito involves a disheartened boy named Yoshino Junpei on the way, leading him down a dark path. 

A few days ago, Itadori and Nanami fought Mahito but the said curse escaped. Sadly, Junpei died due to being disfigured.

Hours before the Kyoto students arrived in Tokyo, Mahito, Jogo, and Geto had a meeting in an outdoor hot spring.

They were discussing a plan to get Sukuna on their side. In the end, they planned on gathering all 20 fingers of Sukuna and offering them to him.

With Nanami and Gojo, they were talking and waiting for Itadori. "Namami! Say something funny! Ok I got it. Let's talk about the separation of church and state while throwing rice balls at each other!" Gojo said.

"Do that by yourself." Nanami said while reading a newspaper in his hands. "Alright. Yamanote line game with the places that Gojo Satoru loves! Everything!" Gojo smiled.

"Please keep that up. Itadori-kun needs that idiocy right now." Nanami stated. "I didn't mean that kind of heavy of a mission. Does Yuji know about the finger at Yoshino's house?" Gojo said.

"No. He'd just feel a needless responsibility." Nanami said. "I'm glad I put you in charge. And the finger?" Gojo continued.

"I returned it. You'd just feed it to Itadori-kun anyway." Nanami said. The higher ups were now just storing the fingers. 

The reason is because they don't know how many Itadori could handle before Sukuna fully takes over his body. "TSK!" Gojo looked away.

Just then, Itadori came into the room. "Ah! Sensei! Let's hurry to where everyone is! Ah Nanamin is here too." Itadori yelled.

"Yuji. Is it that you're planning to show up normally?" Gojo asked. "Eh? I can't?" Itadori was confused.

"If you're an exorcist, it's not normal to find out your dead friend turned out to be alive 2 months later. You gotta do a surprise." Gojo said.

"Surprise?" Itadori repeated. "Well, leave it to me. The 1st years will be cry laughing from astonishment. The 2nd years and Kyoto folks will get caught up crying too! Surely someone is gonna end up vomiting and it'll end global warming." Gojo said.

Itadori was now hyped up. "Sounds nice! What do I do, sensei!? What do I do!?" Itadori asked. "You don't have to do anything. Just go with the flow!" Gojo started to wiggle his arms.

Itadori is doing the same. "So what do I have to do?" Itadori asked again. "Just you being alive is already surprising, you know?" Nanami asked.

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

Us 2nd years and Megumi were waiting for Nobara-chan. "Wh-why is everyone empty handed!?" She appeared. 

"Rather, why do you have luggage?" Panda asked. "Why? Aren't we going to Kyoto?" She asked. "The sister school in Kyoto reuniting in Tokyo." Panda said.

"WHAT!? No way!" I facepalmed. "That's why our conversations have been off these days." Maki-chan said. "Right." Megumi nodded.

"We do it at the school that won the previous year." Panda explained. "Don't go winning then!" Nobara-chan  yelled.