CHAPTER 24 - FEMALE BADDIES VS. FEMALE BADDIES

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Kugisaki and Momo were chasing each other through the forest. Just then, Momo used her broom and hit Kugisaki in the face and let's just say that she was not happy. 

"How dare you hit my beautiful face!" Kugisaki shouted. That was when Momo started to talk about girls and women in the Jujutsu world. 

How it is a men's world and despite how talented a female can be, they are expected to be perfect. 

Kugisaki kept using her nails to hit Momo but they all hit the trees. Momo then continued, she started to talk about Mai and all of her hardships. 

To being born as a girl in the Zenin clan, to how Mai didn't have a powerful inherited cursed technique that left her to be hated by the clan. She also talked about Maki too.

"(F/N)-chan is lucky to not be born under the Zenin clan. And either way, she's perfect. She has the looks, talent, and powerful cursed techniques." Momo said.

Kugisaki had enough so she used her technique. Her technique made the trees that had her nails on them fall down and break in half. 

Momo flew down closer to the ground so Kugisaki saw the opportunity to grab her off her broom. 

"BOY'S VERSES GIRLS!? GIVE ME A BREAK! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! I LOVE DRESSING UP AND LOOKING BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE BEING STRONG! I AM KUGISAKI NOBARA!" 

She snapped. The said girl then took out her rubber hammer and whacked Momo with it, sending her to the ground.

"You say that (F/N)-chan has everything? (F/N)-chan has done everything she could to be who she is today. Not only that but she also helps us to be strong. She would do one on one training with us and help us fix what we lack. She would work till late at night and train so hard until she passes out or if we tell her to stop. There will be days where we would see her look so messy with blood shot eyes, eye bags, and messy hair and not take care of herself properly but take care of us. SHE'S FUSHIGURO (F/N)!" 

After Kugisaki finished her speech, a bullet hit her in the head and made her pass out. Momo, who was listening to her, looked at her in shock.

Mai was sitting on a nearby tree and shot Kugisaki. "Just within range. I'm glad it hit it's target." Mai said. 

Mai grabbed her phone and called Momo. "Hello? Momo? Don't worry, it's just a rubber bullet. By the way, the light earlier was Ultimate Cannon, right? But Mechamaru isn't answering his phone." Mai said.

"It's not a good sign if he was to use his finishing move and this is the end result. Panda will probably be back." Momo said.

"Get away from there and support us from the sky. I need you." Mai continued. "Ok. Mai...I..." Momo started.

"Don't worry, Momo. I know." Mai said. "Yeah." Momo said. Just as Mai ended the call, a voice nearby spoke up.

"You sure you don't need to call reinforcement? I'm up for a two on one." It was the one and only Zenin Maki. 

"There are a lot of ways to enjoy this, you know? Instead of everyone ganging up on you, I want you all to myself!" Mai pointed her gun at Maki while Maki pointed her (Miwa's) sword at Mai.

 "How about you calling me 'Big sister' , little sister!?" Maki shouted. "What are you laughing at!?" Mai snapped.

The Zenin twins started to fight each other. All their lives, they've been looked down on by the other clan members. 

Maki would and has always been the more ambitious twin. When Maki announced to the head of the clan, Zenin Naobito, that she was leaving the clan, without knowing, Mai was listening to the conversation.

That was the reason or a part of the reason why Mai hated Maki. The other part of the reason is that Maki broke the promise they made a few years back. 

The promise was that they would never leave each other behind. In the end, Mai lost and was now leaning against a tree while Maki looked down at her since Mai was sitting. 

Mai started to yell at Maki, asking why she left the clan, how she didn't want to be Jujutsu sorcerer, and why she just didn't want to be the servant. 

"Why don't you fall down the hole with me?" Mai asked. "If I had done that, I would've hated myself. It's as simple as that. Sorry." Maki said.

Maki then walked away. "Lair. I hate you." Mai whispered. What Mai was feeling was jealousy and betrayal.

With (F/N), she was still sneezing. "Jeez. Will someone stop talking about me? I can't focus on this damn event if I keep sneezing. I just want to be quiet too." 

(F/N) just pouted. With Geto's group, they were just preparing for their attack on the school. Geto's group had him of course, Mahito, Jogo, and Hanami. 

There were another 2 curse users within the group too besides Geto. Shigemo Haruta, a male with blonde hair, and Kumiya Juzo, a male with a bald head.