JUJUTSU KAISEN STROLL #2 - MEATBALLS

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

The 2nd years along with the 1st years were in (F/N)'s room for dinner since she invited them over. 

They were all sitting around the table. Well, Panda was lying down on the floor under the table. A hot pot was in the middle of the table.

"Is it done yet?" Kugisaki asked. "Salmon, salmon." Inumaki nodded. They all grabbed their bowl and utensils and grabbed what they wanted in the hot pot. 

Maki bit into a meatball that was inside the hot pot. "These meatballs are great." Maki said. "I know, right?" (F/N) nodded.

"Who made them?" Maki asked. "Oh, I did." Megumi said. Inumaki gave Panda a meatball and he ate it. "Takana." He said.

"You can cook for yourself? Not really surprising, really. I mean, (F/N)-chan probably taught you and she was away most of your 3rd year of junior high and half of your 1st year here." Maki said.

"No, Itadori taught me how to make these. But ya, (F/N) taught me how to cook." Megumi said. 

It became silent until Kugisaki spoke up. "I see. This is Itadori's legacy." (F/N) smiled sadly at both at 1st years.

Somewhere else, Itadori sneezed. He, too, was eating hot pot with Gojo. "These meatballs are great." Gojo complimented.

"Oh, they're super easy to make. Even Fushiguro could make them. I taught him how to." Itadori said as he leaned back and looked up. "I can't wait to see those 2 again." He muttered.